Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

OTD Cyclesports In LA

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 03:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OTR Cyclesports

Thinking about getting a 450R any one buy from these guys?? There selling for 5999 out the door.
Lucas

Old 09-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default OTD Cyclesports In LA

Never dealt with them. Cheapest I've seen a brand new 450R, advertised out the door, is $5,183. That was with no tax.
If I did have to pay tax, that would add another $335.

Old 09-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

LA cyclesports is where i got my pred. Best prices anywhere around the LA area. Better than berts mega mall, chaparal, del amo motorsports. Recommend it definitley. Its not a very nice place, but it definitly has the best deals.

Old 09-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

LA cyclesports is where i got my pred. Best prices anywhere around the LA area. Better than berts mega mall, chaparal, del amo motorsports. Recommend it definitley. Its not a very nice place, but it definitly has the best deals.
>>>>>>>>>>>

I almost drove to LA from Sacramento to get a quad for 900 less until I finally found East Bay Motorsports in Hayward to match the price. Roseville Cycle Center in Roseville (of course) sells the most quads in No. Calif and will comptete with LA and Eastbay but you have to work them.

Old 09-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

almost drove to LA from Sacramento to get a quad for 900 less until I finally found East Bay Motorsports in Hayward to match the price. Roseville Cycle Center in Roseville (of course) sells the most quads in No. Calif and will comptete with LA and Eastbay but you have to work them.
I found that out also.

Old 09-15-2005, 02:46 AM
Range Rover

Anybody know of a Nor Cal Polaris dealer that will match or come close to LA Cycle? Found about a $600 price difference, so Im considering taking a day to run down there but would rather not if I dont have to.

Old 09-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

nope, never heard of it

Old 09-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Range Rover

Never heard of what, LA Cyclesports? They apparently have a new site; www.otdcyclesports.com , and you get OTD quotes instantly sent to your email. Same outfit as each other it looks like. In my research they seem to have the cheapest OTD prices in California, specialize in internet sales. Problem for me is they are about 8 hours away, but the price difference may be worth the drive if I cant get a dealer here to come close. They are apparently near LAX off the 405, if I lived down there and was shopping for a cycle, I think I would give them a look.

Old 09-20-2005, 02:57 AM
SJ
Trailblazer

I just made that drive last Thursday. Left Sacramento at 10am and returned home at 12:30am. It's really easy to get there. I picked up a 06 Yamaha Raptor 700R. I didn't want to make the trip either but with the money I save I couldn't resist. I also could have picked it up at their sister store store next week in San Mateo but I couldn't wait. I checked all the Yamaha dealers around town and the lowest cash deal I could work was $8,200.00 OTD on a MSRP of $6,999.00. To me it was insane to pay that much mark up. I went to LA Yamaha who is affiliated with LA Cyclesports in Marina Del Rey and paid $7,299.00 out the door, $465.00 for the extended factory warranty and approximately $450.00 in skid plates, air filter set up and a monster cable/lock. As You can see I came out ahead. Oh, I should state I did spend about $130.00 in gas for my big Suburban. Probably could have saved some money there if I could have kept it anywhere around 55 MPH. They are like a network of shops with great deals. I am very happy with my purchase. Tomorrow after I ride it I could change my tune though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Roseville Cycle is a good bunch of guys. I will be buying my kids 06 Quad 50 if Suzuki ever ships them to the stores. Aslo a little back ground on OTD. A few years ago you could call them and order a bike/quad and they would show up with a truck and your vehicle and they would service it then and there and start it up and give a short class. Good luck on your purchase where ever you buy. Ride Safe.

Old 09-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Range Rover

Great! So how was it dealing with them, just in and out type of thing?

Quick Reply: OTD Cyclesports In LA