Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Help me!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me!

all I want to do is buy a reasonably priced ATV for my 9 year old daughter this year for Christmas. There are so many things out there on what to buy and what not to. I've seen Sunl, redcat mpx, Sunner, Fushion, I could keep going. I can't spend alot of money and was looking for something used with no luck. Can someone help me as to what is good and what to stay away from? I'm in Colorado and no one has used older bikes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] times running out i've been looking for 3 months now
DW

Old 12-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help me!

Check out RACEWAY ATV they are listed on this site ...So you can click on the ad at the top of the page..............Very good service after the sale is what I hear also.....Good luck.....caper......

Old 12-07-2006, 11:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Help me!

Thank you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help me!

Got to say that all my friends who have bought the "off brands" have lived to regret it. I would feel better buying a 10 year old used Honda........

I know that some of the big 4's kids quads are now made somewhere besides Japan or the US, but the difference is QUALITY CONTROL. These off brands just don't seem to think that quality control is important.........

Old 12-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default Help me!

look at the desert cat90. at raceway, its as good as any big4 youth atv, depending on your price range, if you go chinese, redcat, kazuma, jetmoto, and buy from raceway, also do a proper set up and take your time on it,

Old 12-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Help me!

I would rather have a 10 year old quad , either yamaha or honda, over any newer, non jap quad. Keep looking. Youll come accross a good one, and you wont regret waiting.