CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rode friends baha on track this weekend....

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 05:39 AM
YZF
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rode friends baha on track this weekend....

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
notice he probably does not have a ride of his own.

FYI I ride a 400EX going to be racing soon the bike is all set up for it..... and top it all off the little 400 beats the DS( btw what the hell does ds stand for DA SNAIL?) in drags and at anything else at that matter. I can hear you clowns now YAH RIGHT!, NO WAY!, BS!

Old 05-22-2003, 10:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider

well i kind of know a litte about the 400 ex myself and it is a nice quad it just doesn't give me that rush. but hey when the day is coming to a end and everyone is settling into camp i take my sons 400 out and play on it a little. but even he thinks it could use more, oh and did i mention he just turned ten. hey enjoy your 400 they are fun in there own way, and next time you ride a ds i would do a few practice jumps, before you start flying it around, oh and read the little sticker above the gas cap. it appears it might apply to you.

Old 05-22-2003, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

yo yzf your from ct right . jump on the ferry and bring that big bad 400ex over to meet a real ds i got two of them for you to pick which one your going to get smoked by ??

whats your choice yellow or black .

second didn,t u lose the second race on that video ??

ohh yea then depending on how bad my ds beat you then you can try racing my GIRL on HER 400EX

lololol lmfas ..

what a joke this kid is

Old 05-22-2003, 03:06 PM
YZF
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: bombthreat187

second didn,t u lose the second race on that video ??
Um if you look at the video i was just toying with him..... looking over at him while i was in a wheelie.
Plus its pretty bad when a quad with 250 less cc's can even hang with the Desert Snail.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Give up guys you cant battle with me. If i remember corectly you goons brought this apon your selfs.......so i dont want to hear no whining. My first post I was all nice as pie and was just stating my honest opinion on the bike, and i got slammed. Now say your sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2003, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

see ya in southwich?
ps. I do have to say that was a cool video

Old 05-22-2003, 04:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YZF
Give up guys you cant battle with me. If i remember corectly you goons brought this apon your selfs.......so i dont want to hear no whinning.
True true! BTW, horses whinny.....these guys WHINE....just turning you in the right direction bro! CORRECTLY....lol. Lots of keyboard warriors around here. Welcome YZF!

Old 05-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

YZF, why is it my friend with a 440EX Stroker kit and all the goodies can't hang with me in drags or top-end?? Sure he can wheelie all he wants, but he still gets owned in grass drags and dirt drags by me. And my TM45 is not even properly tuned...Yea...either that guy on the Baja can't drive worth shiat or he's going easy on you, because he doesn't like to see you cry. Maybe he got a detuned lemon...who knows...

All I know is, no stock bore EX will ever run with a DS.

Yea, if your friend's DS is bottoming out for no reason, maybe he needs to notice that you need to turn the preload nuts out to make it tighter...(hey, you never know...by the way your talking, you don't seem to know much) ...not vice versa.

DS stands for Dune Sport, yea it's awesome in the dunes and wide-open dessert riding, but it is also very at home in trails and on the track (with some mods, of course).

Old 05-22-2003, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

yzf

im not going to sit here and fight u over the computer .. we are both close enough that we can meet like men and have a few friendly races ill have a video camera and we can come back and show the races .. what wrong with that ??

Old 05-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Range Rover

He just ain't man enough to handle a ds on a track, sure it is harder to get around than a 250R , it just takes practice...My hats off to ALL DS MX ers.
Thanks man!! you took the words from my mouth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2003, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

yzf, i will commend you on that lil movie tho, thats frickin sweet, if you don't mind me askin how did you switch scenes and add music to it like that? i have a digital camera wit a movie feature and want to do something like that

Quick Reply: Rode friends baha on track this weekend....