CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rode friends baha on track this weekend....

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rode friends baha on track this weekend....

If the quad that you "supposedly" have is as great as you say, then why the hell would you be looking for a new one. You've got yourself a DS killa!

You're killing me with the acronyms à la "Da Snail" (vert de durt durt durt - please get me a corset before my side splits). Shall we begin our own attempt towards what the letters Y, Z & F could possible stand for????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, I meant to ask, how's ol' Rosy treatin ya? whacka whacka splash....

Old 05-23-2003, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

I don't know dink about nothing, but my 11 year old begged for me to get him a Raptor because the 400EX couldn't carry its weight in the sand and the mod'd Blasters would wear him out. On the hard pack, I'm sure the 400EX is "plenty" for a child and the 400 is juicer with the 440, but with the extra cash, you should of bought a Raptor.

Concur on the wheelies of the 400EX. But if your wheeling *and* winning a race, it ain't much of a race as the 400 is famous for balance wheelies and the DS is famous for power wheelies. Beings I have no sense of balance, I prefer the power. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Its obvious the DS you raced was an exception and not the rule. Enjoy the ego boost, as its not going to happen often if you meet other fish in the pond.

jbt

Old 05-23-2003, 06:48 AM
YZF
Trailblazer

Thanks on the movie complements...it was my friends first movie that he made, used some editing program. I have a another movie my other friend made it was his first movie to..... im not in it but there are more "non worthy 400's that cant beat a DS" in it and the baha again.

Old 05-23-2003, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

so whats up YZF you don't want to race ??

And if you win ill even take you our for a beer afterwards

ohh yea i forgot your probley not old enough to drink

lmfao

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

why don't all three of us get together and one of the track, yzf,187, and see who can hang with who!

Old 05-23-2003, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

sounds good to me dsracer just let me know when and where and ill be there weekends only ..

im leaving tonight for Canada ( bear hunting )and will not be back until the 31 .so any time after that just let me know .

Old 05-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

yzf, if you don't mind could you ask him the name of that program?

Old 05-24-2003, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

I have to say YZF, those videos are pretty cool man.

You have any more?? Or a website I can find some more?

Old 05-24-2003, 06:56 PM
YZF
Trailblazer

BT187 ive already beaten a DS...beat one you've beaten them all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Going to race a faster quad like a banshee,preator or a rapter anythings faster that a Ds. Sure ill drive 2 hrs to smoke your ds's, and ride err.. race your girl to. And after that ill stomp your 954 with my little 750 (not stock) it beats friends 929...... after that humiliation your girl will be coming home with a real man. LOL!

Old 05-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YZF those are some good video's.. but all in all you and your posse do some pretty weak jumping... Man ive decided i need to make a video. It be all dunes and all air staring my posse of 250R friends and my DS.. All i need now is to hook up with a helmet cam to really set it off!!! YZF great video's keep working up to the big jumps..
Jetjock16

Edit: ohhh man and now your comments about your YZF..now i now your full of it... dude ive owned and raced a FZR600, R6 and GSXR 750.. the YZF isnt even a race bike man, you know that you aint smoking anyone with that thing... check my gallery for a pic of a real bike.... Dude you aint beating any big CBRs with that thing sorry.

Quick Reply: Rode friends baha on track this weekend....