CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dual Lectron help, please.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 07:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual Lectron help, please.

I know I won't get any kind of help in the Yamaha forum with everybody all excited about the 450, and I know a couple of you guys runs these. What are the approximate dimensions of the dual carb set-up, height x width x depth? How do they mount, is it a flanged mount or a boot? What is the width center of one bore to the center of the other, again a close guess will be ok. Which side is the cable on?

Thanks alot for any help you can give!

Old 06-05-2003, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

I dont know deminsions but a set of Fcr 41 kehins will fit with minor mods on the frame.

Old 06-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

They are very small and compact carbs, the demensions would depend on what size carb you go with. The cable comes out of the top of the carb.

Old 06-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I want to use them for alky, so thats why I want the lectrons.

I think they cable being on the top is where my problem is going to be. Who knows.

Old 06-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, you'll have to get creative.

Do a search on lectron's on the bomb forum, DSChris has some pics of his install.

Old 06-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ward660R
I want to use them for alky, so thats why I want the lectrons.

I think they cable being on the top is where my problem is going to be. Who knows.

Yep! You might as welll forget about running dual Lecrtons AND alky!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

WARD, what the hell are you doing man!??? How am I suppossed to "smoke" you if you are going to be all fast and stuff?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

BIgger.

Old 06-05-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

IF I remember correctly, I think quadloco has the dual 40mm lectrons on his ds and runs alky. Pm him to verify.

Old 06-05-2003, 06:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks for the help. I saw some pics of quadloco's, it has me worried that they might be too tall. But supposedly there s some dort of 90 degree cable atachment thing that can be put on the top...???

Bigger, ya better bring a torch if you plan on smoking me. Come to think of it, you better not bring a torch, I remember what you did to that poor chair. LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bigger, ya better bring a torch if you plan on smoking me. Come to think of it, you better not bring a torch, I remember what you did to that poor chair. LMAO!!!

LMAO!! I forgot, I need to buy 14mins a dang folding chair!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You know what? When I told 14mins that the gas can of Methonal I was pooring into the FIRE(I know, I know) BLEW up in my hand,and sprayed FIRE allover me and the his TEXAS flag chair, He never asked once if I was ok! LOL, he just keep looking at his chair asking what the HELL happened to my chair? LMFAO!!

MARK!

IM OKAY, the flames didnt hurt me that much buddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anybody know wher I can order a texas flag chair???? LOL!! )seriously).

Bigger.

Old 06-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

I could get you an Arizona one. I'm sure he'd love that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Dual Lectron help, please.