CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Utah/Idaho - Jun 14-20 - final post of details

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 11:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Utah/Idaho - Jun 14-20 - final post of details

Me and 5 other guys from Indiana/Michigan are going to be at Little Sahara Utah morning Jun 14-16, and St. Anthony's Idaho night of 17-20. DSBOMB and his wife are gonna be there too, a couple days earlier than us. Been talking about it for the past year, and its finally here!! Not sure where we're staying LS, no reservations and never been there so we'll play that one by ear. Staying at Oasis Campground for St. Anthony's.

Our group will include myself on my DS, Raptoid on his Raptor, Imadunatic on his Raptor, DSBOMB on a DS and his wife on a 400ex, a Predator, a Trinity 400cc Banshee, a 416ex, and another 400ex. We all absolutely love trails, tree shooting, hills, and of course drags!

Lots of you guys are gonna be there too, some of you have offered tours, and many others have pondered joining us all. I'm just giving one last post with the specific dates we'll be at each, and I'll make sure I print this thread out on the 12th and take it with me so I can try be sure to hook up and meet everybody that's showing up!

Old 06-05-2003, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

It sounds like fun. I wish I could be there. My wife is due any day now. I would stay at oasis camping area at little sahara, just drive around and see for your self. You can be at the mountain in about 10 minutes from oasis and you avoid the dust and crowds.

Anyway, have fun and be careful.

Bat

Old 06-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

Hightower,
As I have said we will also be at SandHills Resort spots 73-80. I said I would be driving my chevy but I am now taking a white F350 towing ONE OF THESE.

We are also taking a day trip to WY just not sure which days. So if no one is around and all the bikes are locked up we are day tripping!

7 Days!!

Old 06-05-2003, 03:20 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Hightower,
Where are you staying in Utah? I will be down there that weekend, most likely. Do you have any other Utah locals coming?

Old 06-05-2003, 07:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mike - we didn't get into Sand Hills resort on time, staying at Oasis campground. but I'll still try to look you up! Not sure how far apart they are... That's a nice looking rig you got there!
hey, I just got back from WY last week, spent 9 days in Tetons/Yellowstone Parks, and hit everything between here and there, got married in Jackson Hole Wyoming!!

Sandneck - staying at Oasis at SL Utah too! there are other locals said to come, don't remember who they are though, gotta search for my earlier post and print it out so I try not to miss anybody!

Old 06-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm jelouse. But we'll be right behind you. LS July 4th and morning of the 5th and St Anthonys July 5th afternoon till the 7th or so. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You'll have a great time. Be safe.

Old 06-05-2003, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

Wash, you got ***** going to Utah on the 4th. Better ride early and hit the bowls on the backside this time.. There's trees over by the southeast corner if you need a break for some shade while on the backside.. We'll be at SA same time as you. We might head down Hightower, but it'd be a late arrival for an evening ride then a ride in the morning then home.. I'll know more when I see the forecast...Theres a Yamaha dealer in Delta 40 minutes, and a Honda dealer in Nephi 40 minutes, and Rocky Mountain Atv is 50 miles 60 minutes, to the northeast on I-15 exit 252 if you need parts..You should pass it if coming way of I-80 to I-15 on your way to the dunes in Utah. It's on the right side of the offramp..

Old 06-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Sandgod
Wash, you got ***** going to Utah on the 4th. Better ride early and hit the bowls on the backside this time.. There's trees over by the southeast corner if you need a break for some shade while on the backside.. We'll be at SA same time as you.
Even bigger as we will camp at the hill this time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's not as bad as it sounds though. We'll arrive around 4-5pm Utah time the 4th and leave the 5th by probably 10 am. This is a good break in the long drive to Montana for us. It's 10 hours to get to LS and then another 6 or so to get to St Anthonys then just 4-6 hours to one of our camping areas in Montana so it breaks up the drive. I'd like to be at LS when all the people are there but July is the only time we can get away for 2 weeks at a time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The bowls will be rode this time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be a bit cooler than last year. We'll be at the oasis campground when at St Anthonys, probably the lower area closest to the dunes.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

HIGHTOWER my schedule is still uncertain, I had mistakenly put you down on the calendar for the weekend of the 21st here in utah[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I'll see what I can do.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dammit Majorecho, I was hoping to ride with you, you're a week behind!

Quick Reply: Utah/Idaho - Jun 14-20 - final post of details