CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

not as much talk about the nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 12:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not as much talk about the nationals

I dont think its a target, I believe it was a bullzeye on the back of his shirt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

The way I see it..everyone was extremely competitive. It was nothing like the past nationals where you could tell who was the fastest and who was the slowest because all of the bikes ran SO close this year. I had a great time, my bike ran great all weekend. Hell, my bike suprised me sometimes with what I was up against LOL.
The people this year were great! Everyone was so friendly and willing to help out. Raptor riders were even helping bomb riders and vice versa....amazing LOL!
I dont care who was the fastest or who was the slowest..we were all fast, and everyone had a great time. Let's not start arguing about it.

Ryan

btw..boxmans nitrous setup is kickass! I relly like where he mounted the purge and all of his gauges. It was extremely clean looking..and it was fast on top of it all!

Old 07-02-2003, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

i don't feel like i'm instegating anything. i was there and i didn't know who won what.

and like i said i was just putting my 2 cents in.

Old 07-02-2003, 12:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I am happy and in a good mood myself. I actually think that it would be cool to have a trailer full of FAST quads at my disposial. Just giving the bom a hard time. He has spent hundreds of hours and many $$$ building that fleet of killer quads. His quads are top notch and dialed to kill. That is every racers dream. I do not know of a nother person that has as many fast quads as he does. He is out of my leauge but i can aim a little lower and be happy.

There was a termendous amout of fast quads here. Had the bom made a racing mistake others could have won the throphies. He was on his game and got the power to the ground. The most powerful bike does not always win. The rider has to do his job also. If anyone thought i was trying to stir the pot, i was not. I was not even dissapointed in the way that my quad ran. The quads here were FAST.

Old 07-02-2003, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

Old 07-02-2003, 06:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well stirring or not I now feel good about my bike. In this one thread I have read:
Boxman was fast, he beat me by one length
DollarBillz was fast, he beat me by about 2.5
RepTaR was fast, I beat him by one

Thats close enough to fast to make me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW who had the 200X???? I never got to see it run.

Old 07-02-2003, 07:12 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the compliment Ryan! If I could have owned one rappy at the Nationals, it would have been yours!!! Thanks also for ALL the help with my tires! Ryan is a super guy!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2003, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider

air..dont try to stir the pot..please. Velocity had a +2 swingarm. Anybody out there could wheelie...I know when I first got there I about flipped my damn bike over. He pegged it and dumped it. The trick is to stay on the ground and go...which I was able to do.

Old 07-02-2003, 09:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

There were a tremendous amout of great bikes out there. If i could have one Ds from the event it would have been Dune Devils, power and looks, or Mr. Meaners. If I could choose one Raptor it would have been the Craycraft 727. Who's would you have choosen?

Old 07-02-2003, 10:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider

how did you guys end up starting? flagger or did you have lights?

Quick Reply: not as much talk about the nationals