CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New place to ride and live..

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New place to ride and live..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] - ya she's buff! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2003, 03:45 AM
Pro Rider

Texas like i said dont listen to Kyle texas doesnt blow!!!!!but Ok. doesnt either it has sand dunes wooohooo!!!!!move down here to texas or ok you will be happy!

Old 10-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Range Rover

In my opnion Kuwait is great, no taxes, open deserts north, south and west [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The only thing bad about it is that it's burning hot in summer that I can't even stand 5 minutes in the sun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Range Rover
Keeps busy in the garage building one thing or another.

Kansas City, you can be about half way to everwhere...almost.

Old 10-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

i didnt read all the post, but dont come to florida, they are shutting down riding areas daily, the only dunes that where near me, wich is rare for florida, are now shut down and turning into a housing development, they took all the sand out to add to our beaches from errosion sue to hurricanes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]((

Old 10-05-2004, 03:54 PM
RXM
Trailblazer

Wow, I will never leave San Diego, CA. Taxes suck but oh well. If you own some real estate you a very happy! I can go to the Desert and ride in the mourning and still make it back in the afternoon to take the family to the beach. Every place has its pros and cons. You just hope it has allot more pros!

Old 10-05-2004, 04:03 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

i don't care what anyone says about Socal. my heart belongs here and i don't think there is any place better to live! you can ride in the desert, the mountains, the dunes. no matter where you live you are only a couple hours from disneyland, magic mountain, las vegas, the beach, the city, the mountains. nice weather almost anywhere. yes we have our problems but doesn't matter Cali is the place to be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I agree there. The weather is never under 55. I don't know what rain is. What is snow? Desert living is the best! There are places around here that are affordable, but you have to commute through traffic! But traffic is everywhere now. Nothing beats San Diego! Not even LA! Our sports teams suck but hey everyone here always roots for the other team anyways! All sorts of jobs everywhere, oh but they don't pay too hot.

Old 10-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

My choice would be Utah. Beautiful State with awesome riding. I do have a question for the Utah peeps: What's the hunting scene like>>> Is it easy to obatain tags? And, are you overun with animal rights nuts? Just curious, seems like the west is a hotbed for tree huggers and other activist.

Old 10-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Range Rover

I just moved from San Diego and you do have some valid points. Like the weather and just a few hours from the dunes. I lived there for 10 years and in that time frame it's gotten really crowded. The traffic is a pain in the **** and you practically live on top of each other. If you can afford to buy a house it's got no yard, the kids can't ride their bikes anywhere and prices for everything is 30 to 40 percent higher. Luckily I bought my house back in 1999 before the prices went ballastic. The only way I could make any money off my house was to move out of state. Otherwise I would of bought something just as overpriced and overtaxed. I can't say that I miss it.

Quick Reply: New place to ride and live..