CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who was at Aledo that did not like me?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who was at Aledo that did not like me?

crap dude, that sucks. I can't really think of anybody that would do that. Has anyone else found leaves in their gas tanks? Let's just hope that it was a kid, and if it was an adult, I'd think that it wouldn't be a forum member. That is one sweet looking/running DS you got there.

Old 07-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

hey james and jeff i think i got something for you guys next time we meet up the old rooster is now the new silver-bullet and if everything is willing in about a week it will be flying maybe at a location near you.

REALLY the old rooster is coming right around and i think i may have som comp for you guys but we will see at ls in oct if we can all get together again.

Old 07-09-2003, 12:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

After thinking for a day on this i think now it was a jealous DS rider that wanted to slow you down, the kids were to busy playing.

Old 07-09-2003, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Come on now, we're talking DS riders here, not raptor owners.

Silly beaver.

Old 07-09-2003, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: SAMCOEDS
hey james and jeff i think i got something for you guys next time we meet up the old rooster is now the new silver-bullet and if everything is willing in about a week it will be flying maybe at a location near you.REALLY the old rooster is coming right around and i think i may have som comp for you guys but we will see at ls in oct if we can all get together again.
I knew that DS fever would get the best of you. OH ,and I already got enough comp!!! LOL

J Ross

Old 07-09-2003, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

TyreSpinner,

Another Oprah show right here!

Dude, most if not all 99% of the guys in here are cool. Its the last 1% that makes you wonder about everyone else. You know, this is the reason why I created what I call " 20 levels of trust" list. Find a place on a scale between 20 and 1 for how much you trust someone.

20 - The worst level - Hitler types - they would kill you just to kill you.

19 - Ex-wife types - A lot like cats - They just want food and to be petted! - after that they go off and sleep or b*tch. You're mother in law goes here if you are married. However, she goes up to 20 if you are divorced.

18 - Bank robbers, people that lie big time so they can steal from you. People that stuff crap in your gas tank so they can win a race and act like your friend in a forum. These are also people on EBAY that take your money and forget to ship the item, or try and renegotiate after they have your money before they ship the item, or when you get the item, its not at all what they described. Drug dealers go here too; the only thing that keeps them from going to level 19 is the fact that you can spot them a mile away. However, if they are high, then they move up to 20, they make no sense at all and are very unpredictable.

17 - Most corporate CEOs; They are ready to lay you off for their own salary because they have to keep their lifestyle. Bob Stoneking from Rockville Maryland goes here! LMFAO! Worldcom CEOs go here too, especially if they are the ones that decided to change the name of Worldcom to MCI to help their image.

16 - Lawyers go here. Except divorce lawyers, and they are up there with your ex-wife on level 19.

15 - Aquantances; These are people you meet for the first time until you decide what level they need to go to next. You dont mind giving them some trust, but it only goes so far.

14 - People that earn 90% less than your salary. They have every reason to screw you. Its just too tempting!

13 - Most Bombardier dealerships; They never stock anything you need and forget to order it, or the order gets lost, or ..... ..... yada yada yada yada! Scotty from Pro-Caliber in Vancouver Washington goes here.

12 - The bad police officers go here. They just want to solve the case to get promoted - no matter if its true or not. Most politicians are here, unless they are Orin Hatch of Utah who gave you a hint of the Telecom problem over a year ago; he goes to level 9.

11 - The good neighbor that never gives you any problem - but never goes out of their way to help. Neighbors with dogs that run loose and **** on your tires and your plants go up to level 17.

10 - Bad family members - No matter how bad they are, they very seldom get any worse than this - except your ex-wife.

9 - The best neighbor you ever had. Pretty darn trustworthy people - Those that you can trust with watching your house or your other possessions and never want a dime for the privelege. People that make at least 90% more than you - trust them cuz they may give you a beer or a buck once in a while - Clif Robinson goes here!

8 - Your doctor - You can tell them anything, and they actually understand and try to fix it.- Except if they are of the opposite sex, then keep your pants up and your wallet in your car! Well, ok, you can put your pants down, but the wallet stays in the car! LOL!

7 - Close family members - Those that you can trust with anything, who are always loyal - Most quad owners go here; Even if they have a Raptor! If you have an accident, they help you out by calling the ambulance, directing traffic, and locking up your stuff.

6 - Your dog. He always is on your side, as long as you feed him something- he'll even protect you. Good Police officers go here too. Also, any human being that is in search of the truth no matter what the consequences. Politicians don't know anything about this level.

5 - Your kids - What can I say about this - most of them are better than this level - This excludes kids at ages 13-22; those go up to level 10.

4 - Your parents - Most of them are here - the only thing you have to worry about is family politics. Unless you work for them, then they never get any better than level 10.

3.5 - Your older brother - He stuck up for you in Junior High, and you've never forgotten it. Most Bombardier quad owners also go here.

3 - Your soul-mate. The woman that loves quads and loves you at the same time! The one that you can share anything with, and they still love you for it. The only thing that keeps them from reaching level 2 is the fact that she can take 50% of what you own anytime!

2 - The best humans can reach - The 1 or 2 best friends you've ever had. You'd even have them watch your kids. Fireman fall into this catagory too. Your soul-mate can go here but only with a bullet proof pre-nup!

1 - Beings like God or E.T. - Pre-requisite: They couldn't have been in human form for more than 34 years - They give you a hint of danger before it happens, and tell you your ex-wife is stashing your money away in a hidden fund. They can be trusted 100% of the time. The only problem is they only talk to you when you are drunk, high, dreaming, or having an out-of-body experience! Therefore, its difficult to remember exactly what they told you!

That was fun!

Old 07-09-2003, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Ironrod, that was great!! keep up the good work. But I would flip #3 with #6 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2003, 08:25 AM
Pro Rider

well, thats that...now we know about trust. And we all know that knowing is half the battle...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Thats good stuff man....

Old 07-09-2003, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

ironrod, what was a great list and everyone loves lists. From 1-20 I give it a 2, see list above why it's not a 1.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks! I think I must have been dreaming or drunk when I typed it!