CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I AM CALLING OUT A FEW 4- STROKES

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 02:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I AM CALLING OUT A FEW 4- STROKES

I was recently caught off gaurd at PISMO when trying out a new DS720 [2001raptor pulled me by a few lengths], i was running 115 octane and did a plug check back at camp and it was dark brown and was way over geared for the 12 paddles i was pushin[go figure] THIS HAS BEEN BUGGING ME, i had not spent any time jetting or gearing or paddle play octane ect. i dont really call PISMOs comp hill anything but a small mound of sand>..now i have both my DS's running properly and would like to invite --2001Raptor 727-- THE PUNISHER--[with his new tricks]--MARBLEOUS 780 trinity--and some banshees out to my home court at DUMONT COMP HILL,[ a nice steep long hill] KNUTZ 760 also, if he will...if the weather drops 10-15 degrees we can do a night time drag session, i will supply the big league spot lights and beer[ and possible consilation prize, im not saying i have the fastest bikes or their even fast at all, i only want to RUN FOR THE RECORD i know how fast these bikes can be, lets see whos on top of their GAME!!!!!!!!im not running NOS either... any willing participants are welcome, thanks, MARIO

Old 07-10-2003, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

Well mister funny pants! That is all fine and dandy!! But let's see how you do against my new LS1 450h.p. 23 in of travel Sandrail!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2003, 02:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK, Tony I am OK with running yor new dune buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!! you may beat me WHO KNOWs.....BRING YOUR DIAPERS!!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2003, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah I will need a diaper after crapping my pants, watching your quad get shot out of my Rear tires half way up the hill! LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2003, 02:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i wont even put on my goggles, now your claiming to outrun me up the hill on you rail?????whos gonna push ya

Old 07-10-2003, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2003, 03:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario:

Was that you that was inviting us all to Dumont for Thanksgiving?

Sounds like we have three trailers (and working on more) coming from Sacramento (Northern Ca) area.

I ain't going to start trash talking 'cause I don't have anything to back it up but, would love to hook up with some people that know the area and can show our family's around.

Old 07-10-2003, 04:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DuneMe, i would be more than happy to show you and your family around at dumont, i usually go every weekend in season with wifes and son...its only 90miles from me,i usually park by comp hill...im not going to talk trash, but after exhausting myself with these DS mods i want to see what there made of on the verge of grenading HEHE... if i cannot beat the raptors i will join them to the XTREME and go on the Sparks waiting list..LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i think im serious, im 28 yrs old and my son is 9 and he weighs 65lbs and hes been practicing with my 720 on holeshots, i weigh 220lbs and might have to go on the ATKINS diet or run a titanium frame...i also want to do a pre-season warm up [night drags if your interested] it might be a different story running a hill that requires torque, your bike will do good

Old 07-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Range Rover

DEAR PUNISHER,
looks like Mario is watching Fantasy Island again,. Hey Mario don't you think I should get
my bike back first before you make a challenge?
Tell me Punisher how do you do it? No Job, always crying you"re broke. What little side
practice do you have going on to afford all these TOYS. I know my toys are a money pit...

Come on PUNISHER fess up?

Old 07-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Marbeous, quit wondering how people make money and BRING out your self proclaimed 92HP 780 trinity raptor that you have, i cant wait to see that thing run, WOW 92hp is some real high #s...by the way you kind of remind me of the TATOO from fantasy island...LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] THE PLANE THE PLANE

Quick Reply: I AM CALLING OUT A FEW 4- STROKES