CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who is Mark Sitton?? heh..

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 11:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is Mark Sitton?? heh..

Come on Ironrod! Do you know Marky![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TyreSpinner

And the only green v-force racing was Samcoe's?

Contrary to popular belief we don't live in igloos, play curling all day and we aren't all lumberjacks. And we don't have pet beavers...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yes, the only green one was Samcoeds'. Didja notice the 5" Monster tach mounted up top? How 'bout the Alien dual exhaust? That sucker sounded like a supercharged v-8! The meanest sounding atv there, IMO.

Didja think i was making fun of you(or any Canadians) with your last comment? I was just trying to help you pick out who was who on the tape. I was'nt insulting you in any way...
If not, no problem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Lol, I was thanking you actually. Most people wouldn't have bothered to send it to a canadian destination.

Old 07-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

Heh! No problem. Actually, i wish i'd been able to hand deliver it! I've wanted to head that direction and visit(Never been to Canada!) for quite some time. I hear its Beautiful up there. Very clean too...

Old 07-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

Yea it is beautiful. I've been accross Canada from coast to coast and have enjoyed most of it. Except maybe the central area (prairies) which was boring. The west of Canada is just downright amazing and will leave you with your jaw hanging (Rocky Mountains). There are many National parks throughout the Rocky Mountains and they are all top-quality.

If you like beaches and warm weather, then the East coast is for you (I live right on the Atlantic). And Newfoundland Island is also breathtaking.

If you enjoy sights, then you will enjoy Canada. But don't come in the winter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], cuz were probably all sleeping in our igloos with our pet polar-bears.

Jeff

Old 07-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

What would someone like me have to do to get one of those vids?..... I want! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

Well for starters, sober up! j/k

Tell ya what, if you will pay for shipping and cover the cost of the tape, i'll send ya one. I sent the first several free, but it adds up for this poor boy! Its nothing special(especially the first 30min), but the second 30min is pretty good(300ft drags) at a decent angle. Its a pain for me to make copies(i have to use the vcrs at work, when they are not in use!), but i'll do it for anyone that wants one...

Old 07-25-2003, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

heheh spinner... i think its cool he sents vids to here. Heres a pic i took in newfie a couple weeks ago... fantastic place, http://killed.ca/newfie.jpg

Old 07-26-2003, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

Yea thats an awesome pic. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Most of Newfoundland looks like that...

Old 07-26-2003, 03:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'd just like to remind you folks that a well trained pet beaver can be much more enjoyable to have around than any dog or other pet! I don't even live in Canada, and *I* know that! So if you don't have one yet, you should give one a try, they're kinda fun!