CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

traxter 500

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 02:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default traxter 500

any one else have one besides me? what are you experiences with the? just kinda curiouse...later

friesen

Old 08-20-2003, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default traxter 500

someone wanna reply to this guy already!?
lol

Rob

Old 08-20-2003, 09:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default traxter 500

I guess every one else was smarter then me because they didnt get one lol

Old 08-20-2003, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default traxter 500

lol.

im sure someone has one.....

.................................................. ..........

.................................................. ...............................anyone.....

Old 08-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default traxter 500

well i don't have one, but my uncle does, i've put a few miles on it, and i like it, works good on the farm, hes never had any problems with it

Old 08-21-2003, 12:42 PM
Range Rover
Default traxter 500

A friend of mine has one. HE has no problems and loves it. Works real good on his farm doing a lot of chores. I have riden it several times & was suprised at how well it rode, even on the trails. It has a better ride to it than my Artic Cat 500. Working king of quads. Even hauls wagons of heavy rocks out of fields. It is truly heavy duty. I'm impressed. Another friend of mine got his Suzuki stuck so bad I could not pull him out with my Cat I went & got the Traxter walla it pulled it right out.

Old 08-21-2003, 02:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default traxter 500

I will agree it is a work monster but for the better rid I will ride the Magnum any day...it also is on the heavy side and it get stuck easy...but it pulls great...pulled like a 2 ton hay wagon with it...can we say power?

Trending Topics

Old 08-21-2003, 03:06 PM
Range Rover
Default traxter 500

What do you have on it for tires, stock?Most Bombs have Carlisles. My friend has stock tires 26in. Black waters he has the XT model. I've found that tires make the biggest differance as far as getting stuck. Unblieveable differance when I went from stock tires to Goodyear Mud Runners on my Cat. Yah you sure don't want to get that big old heavy bugger stuck Could be hard to get out. And it's hard to beat a Polaris for ride. Outlander is the only other one to come close. Witch one is getting stuck?

Old 08-22-2003, 04:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default traxter 500

well actually we have about 6 that go out besides the bomb...a kodiak and a grizzly (uncles) and the magnum the TB and every now and then a sport...the one that normally gets stuck the most is the trailblazer...and I am the one following it...it gets tuck about half way through and my sister keeps on gunnin it and throws mud all over me...good thing I have a full face and a shield on it...but the TB only gets stuck one or two more times then the others. and yes it is a bear to get out of the mud...havin an interesting story about that too. but yeah I have the stock trail wolfs on them.

now my story. Me and a couple of friends were riding out in our pasture and I decided to go in and let them ride (doesnt happen alot.) and the pasture has a swampy creek area near it and of course they HAD to go into it. well long story short they got it stuck and there is NO trees or anything to pull it out using a winch. it was about 9:30 at night and I finally decided to go out and help them get it unstuck... it took all three of us to pick the back end up and set it to the side...the mud was just about up to our knees so it was kinda a grueling work out...never realized how much that thing weighed untill that night!

Old 08-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Range Rover
Default traxter 500

Maybe we should change your name to Mud Boy.haha WE live in northern Wis. and lot of our riding iis in the woods, logging trails and so on. Well that buddy of mine with the Traxter is a clown. He likes to get way ahead of everybody and hide around a sharp bend & then come flying out scaring the hell out of you. Or he will fall way behind & wait till he sees that there is a big puddle {sometimes 2ft. deep] that the guys up front has to go though and here he comes wide open along side everybody trying to drown them. Sure makes for interesting rides. He's a great guy a lot of fun. You sure your sister ain't like that?haha

Quick Reply: traxter 500