CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ds vs raptor

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 01:01 AM
cop
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ds vs raptor

660disrurbed, Those were some kick *** videos. Thanks. But I did notice that through the first two strings that the DS won seven out of eight times. The fourth string is where the Raptor won. It did seem that on the flats that the DS smoked the raptor but the raptor seemed to catch a bit on the steep part of the hill. Good racing though. We don't have any sand around here, wish we did!

Old 08-04-2003, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Ill see how business goes this week...if all is smooth sailing, i wouldnt mind hitting a local track down there... heres some vid with me and Dave and Larry, i have the big red baja lights on DS closest to camera...up a steep hill....look at the vid that says me Larry and fast DS..http://www.ljsoftware.com/Videos/Dumont.htm

in all fairness there is a raptor and 2 DSs
Damn you blew right by then like a bat outta hell...Which bike of yours was that?

Old 08-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

jimbo...who have u raced on this forum...NOBODY u don't even have the ***** to meet w/ any one to race!!!

and the races between me and Demon was a friendly bet. the first time i ran that hill was the first race...i got there unload and raced him. i was there no longer then 5 mins and we raced..later that day AFTER i ran the hill a few times i was beating him more then he was beating him. and me having a 12th really hurts the raptors on flat drags...big deal so i lost some races and a bet...since that race 2 years ago..i have yet to lose to another DS...( jim u can't see it but there is a single finger in the air just for u big boy!!! )

Old 08-04-2003, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

turb i have rode with and raced with quite a few peeps from here, Blu*traxx, exriders, compound and wicked wheelerz with pics/vids posted all over those forums. Nice way to say that you had a "friendly" race and lost on tape and how you won all the rest not on tape.
Don't call me a ***** cause you have never met me and have no clue who i am."well the way you look in the vids your mouth writes checks your *** can't cash anyway
I will be relocating to San Diego in June 04. We can meet then. Say imperial sand dunes?????

See ya in 10 months.
I'll be waiting

Old 08-04-2003, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

If your not losing to DS's then you need to start racing them. Moron. From reading all of your posts, you are like some kind of self-proclaimed god of quad racing...If your not losing to DS's, you need to stop picking on the stock ones.

I'm tired of your arrogant posts of you thinking your the man....Are you just angry at the world?

Loser.

Old 08-04-2003, 10:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

we did a little raptor vs ds relay race at dune fest it was pretty fun. it was great that the ds's won that one, but the raptors seldom stay put so i'll practice for next time. they were great to ride against it was all for fun

Old 08-05-2003, 03:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default ds vs raptor

TYRESPINNER, that was my stage 3, that was 6- 8 months ago it went from 720 to 763 and 763 and will be alot faster and alot more torque than that..and on the flats my 720 is a bit quiker, but with my head combo on the763 still works great with a steep hill...when it gets back in a week it should be dialed in fully...

Old 08-05-2003, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

Hey Disturbed I thought you were dead or something? I guess just when you thought it was safe to go out on the Sand! You are asking for a bashing again aren't you? Why don't we talk the real truth about your race capades with Demon DS. I know for a fact from all the video tape that he beat you in both flat and hill drags 80% of the time. Let's let Demon lay out some truths here Brotha!! Let him defend himself. I can't believe you are back on here starting this b.s. again! I think I will come over there myself and plant some Skat Traks on yo A@#SS!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Chill out dude seriously.

Old 08-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

I second that ThePunisher

660turd bla bla bla bla after that I have yet to lose to another ds . lol

what he meant to type was

after that I have yet to race another ds because im a scared turd ..

demon made turdly over there his bitch

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] :x

Old 08-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

OMG...u people make me want to hurt people!

i posted a vid of me beating a ds w/ the same mods has Dsracer and then jimmyboy over here goes and posted the races of me and demon...HEY U STUPID SH:T ITS OLD NEWS!!! so i lost big f*ckin deal. what u never lost before and if u say NO that is f*cking bullshiz!!! don't tell me shiz about " my arrogant posts "
all 190+ post of jimbos post r straight bullshiz. contant never ending bullshiz!!! i didn't even come into this thread w/ the idea of starting some stupid flame fight! u facks see my name and u get all pissed " oh he thinks he is badass-self-proclaimed god of quad racing " and guess what...i HAVE NEVER thought that...but FACK U IF U DOUT ME im tried of this shiz!!!

Quick Reply: ds vs raptor