CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ds vs raptor

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ds vs raptor

hahaha f##kers!!! I bet I weigh less than 99% of the DS650 riders on here if not all of them! So don't make jokes toward me cuz I own a DS..... I weigh in at a whopping 160 pounds![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hahaha!

Fell off chair rollin on the floor laughing my f##kin *** off......

Old 08-07-2003, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

I think he seriously thought that was what it meant [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]...lol

Old 08-07-2003, 01:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

I knew it could go either way. I had a 50/50 shot at getting it right. LOL

Old 08-07-2003, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

WOW Turd you got yourself into a good one here!! LMAO I have said it before and I will say it again, Disturbed is Da-n fast for what is done to it. My quad was a freak though. It was well known for being super fast with hardly anything done to it(keep in mind this is prior to the NOS). I regularly beat equal DS's by several lengths and took out my fair share of Raptors, even a few that had HC pistons and cams. jeffinrivercity can vouch for that and really anybody that rode with me prior to DS Days when my carb filled with the sand. What I am saying is that it took all that the quad had to beat Turd and I launched it hard at higher RPM's than I normally would. I had a big time weight disadvatage as well. If you look at the pictures I am alot bigger then Turd. So yes my quad was faster than his without a doubt BUT the race with DS aholic is acurate as well. I had spent some time on DSa's quad and had it running about as good as it could with what was done to it at that time. So to the guy that Turd was refering to that had equal mods.....I am sorry but I think you would loose.

I always know my back is coverd when Punisher is around...you go TONY

Ohh and to set the record streight, Turd did beat me one other time later that day. I didnt think he was going to count the race so I was experimanting with a launching technique DSA's freind had showed me a few weeks earlier. It didnt work LOL. If you watch the videos of our races you will also see the only race I lost to him was when my front end came up on me and I had to let off and get back into it. Even then I was realing him in towards the top. So to say you beat me more than that ummm I DONT THINK SO!!!

As for the topic at hand, with all that I have seen i would say the DS has the edge on the Rappy.

Old 08-07-2003, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

Shi+ Turd...what have you gotten yourself into now?Just stop while your ahead bro we all should know that your pretty quick for pipe/jetted rappy but...Demon still KICKED YOUR A$$!!!and all this time you have been talking crap to me saying you can beat me and all this stuff...but you finally admit the other day that i can out run you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]!!!LOL!!!it suprised the he!! outta me...but i mean i knew i can and alway could...but you wouldnt that it that a dang 16yr old and out run your a$$..but oh well...good luck gettin yoruself outta htis...peace
Tate

Old 08-07-2003, 02:16 AM
Trailblazer
Default ds vs raptor

We own a freak raptor that is probably the equivalent of how your ds was if not faster. Ask ds650racer... he'll vouch for me. Our stock raptor turns almost a half a sec. faster at the sand drags than piped and jetted raptors. it has never met another raptor that would outrun it that didn't have a 686 kit in it. I'm tired of all of the **** talking about raptors. i want for someone to get a video camera and record me racing a stock ds and a piped and jetted ds on our raptor. It is a bone stock 01 model and has had 0 problems. I've beaten piped and jetted banshees, ds's raptors, predators, and it's faster than 530predator's bike... All with stock gearing and no motor mods at all.

Old 08-07-2003, 02:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

you may think killer bee is lyin to you but hes not his dang stock raptor is FAST!!!!!!!

Old 08-07-2003, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

I beleive your stock Raptor is fast, Just like Turd's is. I will tell you though, you would not beat me. Day after day of riding at Little Sahara Ut all I did was go Raptor hunting and I never got beat by one. NOW I will say that I never raced a big bore and I know there are plenty of Raptors that would kill me. But I know a STOCK Raptor would not beat me unless it had a 65lb kid on it and even then it would be a race. In wyoming I rode regularly iwth 8-10 different Raptors including my brothers and none of them could even get within about 7 lengths of me being piped, filterd, geard, ect. Disturbed was the fastest Raptor I have ever seen for what was done to it. I bet I have raced well over a hundred raptors. The first raptor I ever had my behind handed to me by was 2001raptor2001 at Sand Mountain Nevada. He gave Jeff's 760 a run for its money though, that Rappy is sick fast. He had a hellofalot more done to it than stock though LOL. The next fastest raptor I raced was probably wshrdskin. He has done alot to it since we raced so it isnt a comparison now but he had plenty done to it. I think he would have taken Disturbed too but had more mods. Wshr and I had a few that were too close to call and I think I lost to him a few times if I didnt have a perfect run. BUT there is no way in hell your stock rappy would have beat me. Not downing it in any way, just saying what I know for a fact.

Old 08-07-2003, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default ds vs raptor

Originally posted by: dsracer666
every one chill!!!!!!!!!!! don't make me pull out my pedal bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Ok I accept your call!!!
I choose my Schwin 18 speed!! WITH my jell seat!!

I don't really understand what the deal is with being the fastest quad.. and all this I beat him and he can vouch.. Some people act like they wont get any bedroom fun if they loose. Then yes, i can see what there is to scream about.. Me, heck I lost to some and beat some. But I always get some [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 09:11 AM
Trailblazer
Default ds vs raptor

just curious... what did your ds run in the 100 yards? i know that if it was that fast you had to have taken it to the sand drags sometime or another. Also, i've got money that says that my piped and jetted shee will kill anyone's piped and jetted bomb. any takers? Thought not. I don't know though... with all of this talk about how fast Demon's ds is, i might ought to just leave it in crazyds650's garage and not ever take it out again. I might get beat lol. go find you a stock ds, put a pipe and jets in it, a 15t sprocket, and a set of haulers. i'll take you by 5 lengths anyday of the week. hell i'll even stand up ride a wheelie for you when i hit about 5th gear. I like playing around. Slap a set of rw 60% clutch springs in it and a tm45 on it and then we'll talk about considering it fast... until then naaaaah, it will do good to get in the 5's in the 100 yards. I'll run within a couple of bikelengths to a stage2 ds on alky, and if they mess up...TISK TISK TISK it's all over with.

Quick Reply: ds vs raptor