CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

to all that are fast

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to all that are fast

Originally posted by: Ward660R
Any updates???

Who put how many on who?????

Yeah! What happened? Who ran what times?????
Details!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2003, 02:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

They probably drank the alky and never made a pass[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DSmike- that is the most lame excuse i have ever seen posted. I know that your father thinks racing is more important than work. I think Dollarbills is 100 percent right. I will be at Texas sand drags next week.

Old 08-09-2003, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

i will be at texas sand drags next weekend also so i think everyone should come out there and do a lil racin

Old 08-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

There were so many people there it was crazy. I think we only got 4 runs total, 2 for Crafty, and one each by dollarbillz and RaptorRcR. We will all be at Texas Sand Drags next weekend, you can actually make a bunch of passes out there and get used to the track.

Old 08-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

my bike ran like total crap to me....dont know what it was...5.912!!!WTF??it seemed slower i know that...oh well...i should make it down to texas sand drags this wkd to see how i will run there...my old banshee that i got a 440ex on trade for ran a 4.9 its first run then on the second run when he was trying to warm it up they were bi+ching about how loud it was so he didnt get to warm it up so it bogged off of the line and ran a 5.17...heck i thought that was dang good!!!!!killerbee was running 5.8's...crazyds650 was running a 5.969...hey Adam...crazyds650 is buying that polaris sport 400 w/the marvin shaw strutts next week at texas sand drags [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tate

Old 08-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider

dad and i couldn't get off work early enough to get everything ready to go. sorry guys.

so did anyone run a 4.9?

what did sandtrix run?(trx250r)???

i might be at the red river tomarrow if anyone wants to show up

Old 08-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't see sandtrix run..but I might have been busy when he ran.
Poncho was out there...so was turbo bobby on his R. Poncho ran a 5.2 and Bobby ran a 5.17 or 5.18, I can't remember.

Old 08-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I only made one pass on Friday and ran a 5.50 on just motor, I have the worst dam luck, I went out there and my bike wouldn't start, well, for all that's wonderin, there was a T fitting on my gas line for the nitrous pump, and instead of sucking in gas, it was sucking air through that line. Along with some idle adjustments and a new battery, it starts fine now. Tate, I don't think that's gonna happen, the guy said he might want to keep it for now. Out of all the people there, when we drew numbers to be paired up for racing, Chad and Justin got paired together (killerbee and Crazy650) what kinda luck is that. I ended up getting out because I redlighted today, but, oh well.

Does anyone have an extra 2.5lb nitrous bottle? On mine, there is a ball that goes up and down on the shaft that opend and closes the valve, well, the ball broke off and sits in the siphon, the bottle still works fine, but if you try and fill it up, the ball gets pushed in there, and clogs up the siphon. I'll be at Texas Sand Drags next week also.

There were a LOT of forum members there at Atoka. Killerbee, Crazy650, DS650racer, Vilnrk, TheMoose, RaptorRCR, RaptorridrTx, Dollarbillz, and some more I'm probably forgetting.

Old 08-10-2003, 04:45 AM
Trailblazer

yeah we had a blast my dad ran a 4.85 i think on his shee lol...i was running 5.9's with like 3lbs of air in my haulrs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2003, 11:28 AM
Trailblazer

LOL, i got sandbagged in the finals and lost by .031. darn the luck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oh well, it was my first sat. to get to run and if aaron is at TSD this friday i talked about riding up there with him. Hey adam, if you need to use it we have a 5 lb bottle in our storage building that you could mount on your wheelie bar and run friday night lol either that or mount it on your grab bar. i'm fixing to go get my fourwheeler ready for the river. Hope to see some people there lol

---]<1LL3r ]3EE---

Quick Reply: to all that are fast