CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

fourstroke vs 2stroke

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 11:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fourstroke vs 2stroke

while at sand mountain there was lots of races to watch. so there was some odd machines there, there was one that had a snowmoblie engine in it and that thing was, well i don't know if i've ever seen anything that fast. but for the most part it was the fourstrokes on the hill, i raced a couple of street bike engined my self one in a blaster of all things it wasn't fast, and something in a lt frame got that one also but if the hill had been bigger he was coming on strong. so sometimes in the line up you would come up against a line of banshees, they were fast but he raptors and ds's were taking them, these were the machines you could ride in the dunes the drag frames were still faster, but i'm starting to wonder how much longer. azsand was putting to about everything in a bad why and he is to much fun to watch while he is putting it to them. jeff's nos machine was just to much it start building power and you could just see it start to excellerate in a big why, i was with tony when he out gunned that 900 banshee it was great the why he started to pull away, and tony's take that made it all the better from where we were at. i'm sure jeff and azsand and gary and everyone will keep working to make there 4 strokes faster and the gap should get smaller and smaller.

Old 09-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

Don't you want the gap to get bigger?

Old 09-02-2003, 03:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I watched Scooby give Drag banshee's all they could handle this weekend. I'm talking strokers on alky with over-rides,and a wheelie bar. Scooby was on thier ***, and he only lossed by as much as they could get him out of the hole. 2-3 lenghts at the most!! when/if he changes to a tire that wont spinn like crazy, the races will get closer.

Whomever buys his Turbo, is going to have the Fastest single cylinder 4-stroke in the country BAR NONE!!

Bigger.