CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

yee haw MORE POWER

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yee haw MORE POWER

I am sorry to make a new thread but I am so damn happy right now I couldn't help it. As you may recall I was having trouble with my new endcap. Well I took the needle out. Put the clip in the 3rd notch. As soon as I started it back up I could tell it was running better. I took her out and wound it right up in first gear (suprised the hell out of me that something finally worked), shifted into second hit the gas and flipped the damn thing over backwards [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. The power is freekin amazing now. I can't keep the wheels on the ground. I was so happy that I didn't even feel the pain of landing flat on my back. Oh yeah I love my DS even more now. It sounds just amazing now, not too loud but a definate rumble. Now I am just waiting on my new main jet and I'll be good to go. BTW I picked up some high temp aluminum colored paint and was wondering what everyone thought about how the endcap would look like aluminum instead of stainless. Right now it is a mix of stainles, bronze(brazeing), and black(JB Weld attempt) so I think anything would look better. Thank you all for all of your help. You guys RRRRRROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-05-2003, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yee haw MORE POWER

Congrats on getting it figured out and the back flip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Prolly would look better than JB weld.