CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What tricks can u do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What tricks can u do?

after checking out those sites with all the tricks i think ill sell my quad and get a golf cart.and then go to one of those parties with girls.cool site.

Old 09-24-2003, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSONYX99
Nobody mentioned, but I'm sure some of you can do some nose wheelies and stoppies, right? They aren't too hard.

Stoppies while sitting on the bars, or standing on the front bumper (forwards or backwards) are the best.
I tried and tried to do this but I couldn't push it fast enough. By the time I jumped on it would already be stopped. I am going to try it on a big hill so it don't stop. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Old 09-24-2003, 10:25 AM
Weekend Warrior

have u ever heard of the super flying rolly poley?? thats what i can do! i will explain... u attempt a jump then land all funny then roll and just let the bike come with you and join u on the journey of rolling 2 bike lengths! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL! sounds kewl aye! aha

but i can actually do some stuff..... wheelies, not very long.. about 4 seconds! i can also do those side things... i dont know what they are called.... you know the one were you are riding on the two side wheels, ( i think i am pretty good at them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

umm thats about it.... i guess i can do others, but accident though. But when i am with some of my friends; i am like.... yer, i did that on purpose! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

marrtoo

the best way to endo a big bike like a ds is get it up to speed then pumpm the fron,t brake 2 or 3 times on the second or third pump just grab a hand full of the brake and sh ewill come right up for you ...

ther ds is a wheelie king but on my girls 400ex ther eis not a trick i can,t do .. u name i got it on lock ...

Old 09-25-2003, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

ouch that hurt. I was trying to do it backwards. which was awful hard with no reverse. That sum buck sure did fly backwards down that hill though. Just about couldn't catch it then after I hammered the rear brake I wish I hadn't cought it. I guess you could call it a reverse stoppy floppy squishy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2003, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

I can do most of the wheelie combo's, but none of the air stuff as I dont have a descent quad yet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Soon though.