CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

This weekend races?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This weekend races?????

What happened at the race track? No one is talking.

Biggerisbetter, did you all go to the track?

Craycraft guys, did you all go this weekend?

What were your alls times?

It looks like my bike is down for a while. I will have it ready for Glamis, but nothing until then......

DuneDevil

Old 10-12-2003, 12:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

is there another site for that glamis get together in jan. i ask about it in a thread and they moved it and i never found it.

Old 10-12-2003, 01:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Had a good time,

Track was HEAVY(alot of rain).

I couldnt do better than 5.403[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] But it was fun none the less.

DSmike was running 5.1's and his Quad is usually a 4.9's so I am hoping for a little better times for me next time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We got to meet PolarisFREAK thier(really nice guy) and his Polaris ran pretty darn good to.

Wish more people could have made it out, but Many bikes wold even run cause of the track conditions.

BIgger.

Old 10-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

I raced with THEBOM and THEBOMjr this weekend at Dexter,Mo and tried out my 46HV on the track. We all had a good time and the track was hookin!

MrHorsepower

Old 10-12-2003, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

I had a lot of fun, nice to meet Bigger is Better and figure out the Dsmike and Steve Ds's. The track was extremely wet, ran a 5.6 with the polaris, was hoping for a little better as well. One more race before the off season at the drags.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

It was a good weekend at the races. MrHorsepower took the stock class over Thebomjr. I had a good week end winning the open 4stroke and open modedfied. I had my hands full with the R-1 Raptor losing in the last 10ft. I even pulled out a win in the open 2stroke with my dinasaur (LT500). This is all heads up racing!

J Ross

Old 10-13-2003, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Oh man Jeff! You didn't tell me you were a Mopar Fan![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That is a sweet Dart you have there!! I bought a 67 Dart GT from a guy in Idaho about 7 yrs ago and I still haven't went to pick it up. For that matter I don't even know if it is still there![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Mopar or no car I always say![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

MOPAR

M: Massively
O: Over
P: Powered
A: And
R: Respected!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: ThePunisher
Oh man Jeff! You didn't tell me you were a Mopar Fan![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That is a sweet Dart you have there!! I bought a 67 Dart GT from a guy in Idaho about 7 yrs ago and I still haven't went to pick it up. For that matter I don't even know if it is still there![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Mopar or no car I always say![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]MOPARM: Massively O: OverP: PoweredA: AndR: Respected![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I wonder if that Hemi would fit on a DS frame? LOL

Thanks
J Ross

Old 10-13-2003, 03:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

if you get that mopar in there you should have that r-1 covered by a few[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]