CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont Dune drag videos from yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 12:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont Dune drag videos from yesterday

Great Video's

Liked the way all of Sam's Jumps were on one.

Can't wait to see some of you at Dumont for Thanksgiving. Hope to have a little competition for you by then!!!

Old 10-13-2003, 08:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jiminok
Great Vids, Dave...gotta love hotels w/ free DSL! Great seeing those bikes running...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Jim, your still not home? Or did you come home then go back out again? DSL is nice, wish I knew how nice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Originally posted by: DuneMe
Great Video's

Liked the way all of Sam's Jumps were on one.

Can't wait to see some of you at Dumont for Thanksgiving. Hope to have a little competition for you by then!!!
Duneme, from the looks of your sig, your quads will be right there with the majority of the fast 4 strokes out there. And if you weigh less than others they'll be a little faster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneDevil
Originally posted by: VEGAS650Can't wait till Halloween so I can play too!

Does this mean that the Sand Pig will be alive???

DuneDevil
I doubt it. What you may have missed, is that I threw my back out earlier in the week so even though I was feel ok, I didn't even ride my stock DS.

Just being careful. Had to go to work today.

Old 10-13-2003, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Dave...been on the road since August...until Thanksgiving. It ain't all bad...anytime I feel homesick I just get on here and I feel much better...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2003, 03:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dave,

I should be able to start making regular trips out around Thanksgiving. I'm in my third month of owning my own business and things are going excellent - which means I wont feel guilty about going riding or making a 3-day weekend here and there.

So whats the crowd look like for Halloween at Dumont? If it looks like -tent- camping weather I might show up. If this business thing goes well enough I'll buy myself some sort of RV-ish deal in the future and I wont worry so much about the weather. Being a business owner is good.

Jim,

Are you spending Thanksgiving in Oklahoma?

Old 10-14-2003, 08:19 AM
Pro Rider

!#$@#$!@$!@#$!@#$@#$!@#$@#$#$!#@$!@$@!#$ AAHHHHHHHHH... seeing all those videos makes me sick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i wish i was there so bad. Im in seatle, hoping to come back in 7 days or so. Looks like you guys had a blast out at the hills, 720 was hauling mario [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Glad you guys had a good time and no one came back with an injury or injured quad. I want to go to dumont for haloween, hope to see the same type of competition at the hills! Ordering up some new paddles and ill be on my way!

Old 10-14-2003, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

XxDRxX...dang brotha ya comin unwound or somthin right here in public...how long has it been since ya had some fun??? (ROTFLMAO @ Dana) Just ribbin ya...I KNOW the feeling!

BlackHawk...Chris Actually I plan on being home for a couple of days--usually get a week off at T-giving--I'd like to take Megan to NC to see her great-Grandma, my dad and his wife, and cousins, etc. It's only been 8-9 years and they're starting to give me grief everytime I talk to them...I'd rather go duning! J/K