CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI!!! Go Figure.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI!!! Go Figure.

I just wanted to say Thanks again to Gary for all his help and effort getting my quad finished for Halloween. And also to anyone out there thinking about a 720 kit TVI is the way to go. I am now a firm believer that to many cooks in the kitchen make for a lousy meal!! And to you SAM, if you are reading this post you really did yourself in good this time. I trully believe that Sam is a decent guy but he needs to get his priority's in life straightend out before he takes other peoples money.

Back to Gary, his kit is pretty exspensive but his customer service is right there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just keep an eye on him though. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I dont know about Sam being a decent guy, he straight up ROBBED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But your right, TVI and the "preach" is the shizzle, and we MUST thank JEFFINRIVERCITY>>> Thanks Jefferson.

Old 11-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

My motor is on its way there now for his 720 kit. My Woods 40mm intake valve snapped at the retainer and toasted my motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man that sucks BigBaja sorry to hear that, But when you get your motor back from Gary youll notice a Huge difference in performance...And you will have a reliable motor..Time for NOS right??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2003, 03:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BIGBAJA
My motor is on its way there now for his 720 kit. My Woods 40mm intake valve snapped at the retainer and toasted my motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
did you have a rev limiter?

i used to think a limiter wasn't that important until I over rev'd and it cost me $$$$ to fix everything.

Old 11-04-2003, 04:22 PM
Range Rover

I wouldn't say sam is anything close to a good guy, he still doesnt answer my phone calls or emails. i sent him a head and a cylinder with 1400 dollars and have recieved nothing, now i bought a cylinder and head from duneme and it arrived at garys today for a 720 w/ everything but big valves. i cant really afford the big valves right now after what happened with sam, but believe me sam is gonna get it. its so f*cked up that he thinks he can do this to numerous people and get away with it. well i know the 720 will be strong and reliable from gary, along with the other items i purchased from gary, actually for the same work and what not garys kit was only like 600 dollars more than sam coes, not bad considering sam wont return anything. plus garys work is top notch, im telling everyone out there do not use sam coe, i made the mistake after hearing several stories, but i felt that sams problems were in assembly and some of his r&d which had been fixed so....i should have a strong runner just take a look below at what i got

Old 11-04-2003, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

Well since I am the one who did all the Friggin R&D work on that kit and told Sam how to correct it, what does he do?!? He still goes and uses the wrong sleeves and piston! I also told him to use a Torque plate when Boring out the cylinders, do you think he did that? Hell no!!! mY new cylinder from him was .004 out of round and I had .011 piston to wall clearance!, not to mention the .008 taper in the bore!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] If anyone ever starts up a law suit count me in, I will be the head witness on the stand! I want my $6k he cost me, and that doesn't even include my Labor time and lost weekends!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Punisher, just remember....15 bike lengths---------------[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

The bottom line with sam is that he will be hit with so many individual law suits that the courts will hopefully see the obvious. It aint no coincidence [sp ] that hes creepin on everyone, dodgeing and weasleing around.

Old 11-04-2003, 09:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

is gary's kit really that expensive? isn't it like a grand for a base 720, i didn't know there was anyone else that offers a kit. unless you are thinking samcoe. that piston setup is worth the price if it is. that 720 is running with the pami 760's i went riding with parker and he has the 760 race head dual carbs and that 720 will take one of those that's both on the gas. si i'd say that's great value considering those pami 760's go for 5 -8 grand. well i know that no one would be unhappy.

Old 11-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Range Rover

Dear Punisher ,
Is it true about Mario,s rocket and you with your lightining fast TVI. Only joking,
Harry stiffed me again another holiday.... I wish I could met you guys . I,m glad
to hear yore bike is running real strong. Hope to get my bike SOOON.
Patience is a virtue,
And trustme I,ve had all I can take
By the way is it true Mario was annihilating every four stroke by a minimum
of 15-20 lenghts. Tell me the truth know I must be prepared....

Quick Reply: TVI!!! Go Figure.