CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI!!! Go Figure.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI!!! Go Figure.

Hey guys,

I just got my 720 kit back from Gary. It will be a few weeks to slap the bee-itch together but having the motor here defintely makes me wanna hurry it all up. So what can I expect? Will the front end be lighter? Also to any of you guys who has a 720 from Gary did you notice some boogery like welds in the water jackets? Is that normal? Also was the paint on your cylinders stripped? Mine is like pitted not as smooth as the rest of the motor. I hope dirt doesnt' find a nice home in the new pourous surface. I need to get some studs for the head pipes to clamp onto. Anyone know the size or where can I get them ASAP?

Old 11-06-2003, 09:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI!!! Go Figure.

all the cylinders come back with that look, as far as those welds those a the new cylinders gary wanted more support after he took his apart from the nos pop at dunefest, so those are the new and improved versions, and to think mine works fine without those guess he should have raised the price for the improvement[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so go get that thing put together we want to hear how you east coast guys like those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]