CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

rally owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 01:06 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rally owners

I am thinking of buying a new quad to replace my 2000 Blaster.I am an adult 5'10" and around 180pounds.I have never felt cramped on the Blaster because I prefer the smaller machines, my son has a honda recon.For the type of riding we do(tight woods) I like to be able to squirt through trees and around obstacles.I am a construction worker and am in pretty good physical condition and am able to man handle either one of the quads we own,I like it that way.I know that the rally is more compareable to the recon and in performance would not keep up with the blaster,but that is not what I'm after.I am more interested in the comfort and reliability of the rally first and performance second.I would love to hear from rally owners with their likes and dislikes about their machines.the blaster has been a good machine the motor has been dead reliable from miles and miles of abuse several crashes and a swamping.for what it is I have been able to go places and do things that defy logic and common sense.But it also has its problems;horrible brakes.cheap bearings(a arms and axle)and no reverse.I am getting a little older and am slowing down a bit.An automatic with reverse sounds good so does the quieter and less finickey 4 stroke.But I may have some reservations about the single a arms and the ability to take some abuse with the rally.Also is it at least as fast as the recon,I do not want a total slow poke.thank you all for any input.

Old 11-27-2003, 02:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default rally owners

thought it won the shoot out as far as te small quad went

Old 12-29-2003, 03:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default rally owners

I have one and would recommend it as a first or starter quad. It does everything that Bombardier says it does. It is very capable considering it's price and size, but I think an experienced rider would find himself (or herself) wanting a little more of everything.

Old 10-07-2004, 03:42 AM
Range Rover
Default rally owners

I love the Rally, it's a great quad, I just simply love it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The only problem with the Rally is the brakes and the tires, besides those it's one little great quad!