CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Little Sahara, OK Very Painful

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Little Sahara, OK Very Painful

I love the power to nail a little wheelie or hit a jump or two, but 100'? Holy s*&%! I'd like to enjoy a few years of riding before I'm paralyzed and reserved to monitoring these forums 24/7.

Old 12-02-2003, 01:17 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bajaiowa that was some serious air i was down there with a group of friends for a day trip. I seen several of your jumps. Your a mad man would like to have had some pictures of the jumps.Sorry to hear about the crash you were making the jumps look easy. Well any crash that does not requir the meat wagon is good.

mike

Old 12-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Well, thanks for the replies. I didn't think that the jumps were that big and next time I think I'll go for more. I just wish that last one went as smooth as the rest of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. I just got home from work and was looking at my baby and I think I tweaked the whole frame. The whole top and front of the machine is leaning to one side. This is not a good thing. I will be starting the big tear down this weekend and will find out what all I have to replace. I wish I had some killer photos, but alas, I will just have to come down in the spring and jump again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Maybe now when I ask if anyone will be at LS some of you will show up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I am looking at some offers for a-arms and swingarm, but was just wondering wether the TBR kit that lowers the quad might not just be the way to go. Thanks again.

Justin

Old 12-17-2003, 06:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

does anyone have a copy of the video (or some mpegs) the guy on the raptor was taking on Saturday?

Old 12-17-2003, 10:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LEAVE THE BIG AIR TO THE YOUNGSTERS THEY MEND REAL QUICK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2003, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

Hey now, I'm not that old. After three x-rays they decided that I didn't break any bones, but I did get permanent nerve damage. i have a numb spot on my lower back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I guess I'll just have to wreck on that side all the time now. The worst thing is that my baby is just sitting in the garage now waiting for parts.

Scooby, Sorry, I didn't see anyone with a camera. Hope you find them, you are now famous in Iowa for your run against my friend. You remember, the one where he was at top speed when he went by you sitting still. He was beside himself when he got back to camp. He has never seen anything that fast before.

Justin

Old 12-18-2003, 10:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The guy on the DS in the video knows who was taking the video, it was his friend that had the raptor and video camera???

Old 12-19-2003, 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

BAJA I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF, I CRASHED THE FIRST OF NOV & IM STILL HEALING[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2003, 03:38 PM
Range Rover

Talking to yourself? in an open forum? or YELLING TO THE ENTIRE FORUM USING YOUR CAP LOCK KEY!!

Old 12-22-2003, 10:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

YELLING, BAD HEARING & EYES (IM OLD)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Little Sahara, OK Very Painful