CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

pami horse power

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 01:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pami horse power

Jeff,

Thats good to hear man!!

I think those MBRP pipes are pretty much for a bolt on DS's that only want a smoother power for woods riding. Its a goog pipe for that. But I dont think they ever should have been Advertised as "drag pipes" LOL.

Thiers no reason why your DS shouldnt be in the 70+hp range. Tell Stacy you want a rematch with his V-force!! LOL.

When you coming back down?

Bigger.

Old 12-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default pami horse power

coming down in may. stacy's son has a target on his back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default pami horse power

hey yall got to go easy on my baby boy but lil stacy is fair game if anyone wants him caution be ready i am glad jeffroe it works well now everyone knows you have paid the price.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 03:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default pami horse power

LIL Stacy!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

That boy haunts me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Default pami horse power

[quote]
Thiers no reason why your DS shouldnt be in the 70+hp range. [quote]

How much power do you think my 760 makes that won at Aledo in the Gas 300ft & 660ft and the alky 300ft & 660ft making? I did this running motor only. This motor was nothing special in side. I can't help but belive I'm making more than 70 on motor. I will dyno this summer and find out.

J Ross

Old 12-23-2003, 06:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default pami horse power

BOM,

I really believe that 760 was origionally a 60 sumthing Hp machine when Randy got it from KNutz. It got much faster when Samcoeds(Stacy) changed some things,and dialed it in much better. Now that you have it and have put your time in it tweaking things. I would not be ONE BIT AFRAID TO SAY THAT YOUR 760 on alky is honestly around 80 hp.

My "peppy" stock bore puts out around 65hp, and I know that I am not on your level.

I have known that engine and have raced it in every stage of its evolution process, so I consider myself an expert on PAMI *** whoopins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I say the sand that comes off that quad, when it hits my face feels like 80HP SAND[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 12-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default pami horse power

i think my 703 pami puts out around 38-40hp i think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default pami horse power

My 703 makes (made) 58hp.

Now it makes ZERO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2003, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default pami horse power

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

You still don't have your motor back? That Don has some huge cahoona's...........

When I come into town, you and I are going to have to go and have a big steak dinner and see some of the site's in LV!!!

Who else is up for going to Vegas?

DuneDevil

Old 12-24-2003, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default pami horse power

Originally posted by: biggerisbetter

I think those MBRP pipes are pretty much for a bolt on DS's that only want a smoother power for woods riding. Its a goog pipe for that. But I dont think they ever should have been Advertised as "drag pipes" LOL.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], finally someone who isn't beatin up the mbrp pipe

Quick Reply: pami horse power