CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI

Bigshow I'm not bashing ... merely stating facts. I called him today and he was very good to me on the phone..... geez.. why is everyone so uptight. I told him I loved the sprocket cover.. to continue making sharp looking products for the DS.

Old 03-06-2004, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

different strokes for different folks i guess. If everyone got along together this life would be pretty boring..lol.....i had never looked at his sprocket cover untill u posted that............i have to agree, those covers are great looking....( i might have to make room on my shelf for one)..lol

Old 03-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default TVI

Hey entomber yes gary is a friend but i have never had any work done by him. I have bought a ton of parts from him though. And have a great buiness relationship with him.(And if your ever camping around him you must attend one of his camp breakfeast they are world class) no i did not spell it wrong it is a feast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Any way's back to the subject. I do understand your fustrations and once you get her put together i hope she runs like a raped ape.But remember just because its a 720. Dose not guarenty it will be fast. Setup play's as much as bore dose in this game. And many things will play into the game as im sure you alteady know. Well i must go now im a lucky dude i live in the heart of one of americas largest city's and yet i can hop on my bike. Be in the river bottom and headed out to the counrty in 2 minutes thats the good life.

Old 03-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

AZSAND

I'm jealous!!! Yeah if I met Gary out in the dunes I'd approach him and say "here is this POS you helped me build" lol.. nah just kidding. I'd tell him I'm the tormentor of his from the Forums.

Old 03-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default TVI

Gary thanks for answering questions today, I know enough about the DS to be dangerious[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

When i called Tvi they were nothing but helpful. They anserd all of my ? pulled up and mailed
parts diagrams to me in mi. The parts i ordered came when they told me they would and for
three parts it was cosiderably cheaper than my dealer. I wanted to give my dealer the bis
but the price was triple for the headlight, and they could not even give me a price for the
box support bar. I will continue to buy my parts from Tvi. Great customer service.

Old 03-07-2004, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

I need to order the proper shims for my DS. I can get them cheaper than what Gary sells them, but since he was helpful with me today I will toss him the business. When you have a good experience with someone you tend to go with them for every need. Gary is a good guy... maybe I'm being a little harsh. He has more personality than when I call Ron Wood Racing.

MRHP is still my man of choice. I think he is working on a stroker kit. I may consider getting my motor stroked if I feel the 720 doesn't have enough low end OOMPH.

Let's just be glad that there are more choices than what Ron Wood Racing offers and there are hopefully no more Knutz fiasco's out there.

Old 03-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Range Rover
Default TVI

DSXBear, You said it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 08:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

hey entomber, did u get the race head?

Old 03-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

No Race Head.. just porting. Larger valves possibly down the road. Let's see how it fares. I'm not a top end guy, I like bottom and mid and adding larger vavles as I'm told will remove bottom. I ride MX and some trails. Not a whole lot of duning here in Jersey but we have some wide open sandy areas here.

I want to see how it fares against my Stage III buddy now. I just need th shims and I'll be set to go. Working on my DS now as I type this.