CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI

Hey entomber every 720 i have seen barely if even can beat mine or kmduners stage III. Im only telling you this so you will not be so depressed if you can barely beat him or hang with him.I don't know how bad he was beating you before but getting close is good too i hear there are some super 720's out there but have not seen one yet.

Old 03-07-2004, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

Yeah he was beating me pretty bad... he'd be 5-8 Quad lenghts ahead of me. I always get him out of the hole, but for about 25 ft at most. If I can hang with him that is fine, but I'd be happier beating him!

Old 03-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default TVI

it is funny when word of garys 720 kit came out it was why doesn't he make one with lower compression i can't get race gas then, now it's not high enough compression and that not right either. since the engine is apart you could always buy the higher compression piston. and mine runs fine on that low compression piston. well riding will work out all the frustations. oh and that deal about gary being a good salesman, parker and i think the guy needs to work on his sales skills he could make a lot more money if he would quit going for what works and sale what people ask for but don't need. some of you know he's told you not to waste your money on parts, now that's a good sales man make a sale at all cost. oh and gary i want my trophy back that my low compression engine won at dune fest, that would be the big trophy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

Before you give that trophy back to Gary, let me show it off for awhile Sandman. I would be proud to display an example of your fine riding skill and the mechanical knowledge of a good friend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2004, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI

Well lets ask all the motor builders out there what they think??? If your piston is sitting .050 in the hole with a .060 dome plus your cylinder had to be shaved .015 and use a .010 base gasket just so you could get your piston up to the .050 point. I would say that the pin height was set to high on the piston. I see that this has been fixed on the new pistons but it does not help all the people with the old ones.

Old 03-09-2004, 10:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default TVI

well i'm pretty sure i have the first tvi 720 it has the first cylinder with the least amount of welding support, still hasn't broke, but hey don't see anyone going on about how gary changed the product to make it better, with the extra welds now. the clearance issues are what you want to make of it, i know how the engine runs.