CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Thanks for all the ds info

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks for all the ds info

Thanks for all the replys

That helped me decide, I ordered an 04 DS 650 this morning.
it will come in around a week but i leave for work tommorow for four weeks so i will have to grit my teeth and bare it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2004, 11:43 AM
sam
Pro Rider

if your like me, you will have trouble sleeping knowing you want to ride bad and its sitting at the dealer wating for you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2004, 03:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think it'll be a little different for blue250r - he is having it shipped from the US, probably to his house or somewhere nearby I would assume.

Old 02-24-2004, 05:44 AM
Pro Rider

I ended up buying from a dealer in the UK Who discounted the machine a lot because i told him i could save a lot importing so he got his calculator out and came up with some much better numbers. it still cost me a bit more than the us bike would have but if if have any warranty problems it will only be a couple of hundred miles instead of a couple of thousand.

But at least doung my home work gave me some leverage, Retail is £6411 otd i got it for £5228 otd

That was with a two year parts and labor warranty im not sure what warranty you guys get over there

I tried a few US dealers but did not get much response Alba were keen and gave me prices but twice they never came back with a shipping price I dont no why the comunication just seemed to dry up at there end, Maybe the sell enough bikes in the us and mine was to much hassel

So i will have one sitting at the dealer but they have been told zero miles and its not a chair for every customer that comes in
If the tires are not brand new or there are marks on the bike it will become his and he will have to order me another.

So fingers crossed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]