highlanger 110 questions info cant find - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Go Back  ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community > Brand Discussions Area > Chinese Quads
Reload this Page >

highlanger 110 questions info cant find

Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

highlanger 110 questions info cant find

Reply

  #1  
Old 09-24-2015, 11:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3
Default highlanger 110 questions info cant find

hi have looking and needing any info on who when and where to find anything about the highlander 110 it has the 2 cycle engine may be the 06 year production .i thought it was the 139QMB but heard there 4 cycle it looks like the GY6 but some of them are 4 cycle while im thinkin they are supposed to be yamaha knockoffs ok . So ive,it also has kick start on left above variactor cover got a 2 cycle atv with the variactor and the belt to clutch with gearbox to sprocket out. has a 6 wire switch a black cdi proubably ac .anyone know where to go to get specific infoon my atv ?helpme please and thanks
 
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-25-2015, 08:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3
Default highlander 100rpv

Originally Posted by buddieboy View Post
hi have looking and needing any info on who when and where to find anything about the highlander 110 it has the 2 cycle engine may be the 06 year production .i thought it was the 139QMB but heard there 4 cycle it looks like the GY6 but some of them are 4 cycle while im thinkin they are supposed to be yamaha knockoffs ok . So ive,it also has kick start on left above variactor cover got a 2 cycle atv with the variactor and the belt to clutch with gearbox to sprocket out. has a 6 wire switch a black cdi proubably ac .anyone know where to go to get specific info on my atv ?help me please and thanks
sorry about the spelling now that i posted i cant seem to find the edit button but as im useually tired as heck its no wonder. Title should be highlander 100 RPV
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2015, 04:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lancaster England
Posts: 3,205
Default

I wonder if this is the 90cc two stroke, some makers referred to it as a "100," I think Apache did. If it is, it was used by the aforementioned Apache, Polaris and a host of other makers. It is a Chinese scooter engine which is probably why it was fan cooled. Highlander may be a name dreamed up by the importer, or a short lived Chinese make. If you can't find info on the net about it, download the manual for one of the other makers who used this engine. Wiring colours may be different, but the rest is probably the same.
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3
Default well yeah

Originally Posted by merryman View Post
I wonder if this is the 90cc two stroke, some makers referred to it as a "100," I think Apache did. If it is, it was used by the aforementioned Apache, Polaris and a host of other makers. It is a Chinese scooter engine which is probably why it was fan cooled. Highlander may be a name dreamed up by the importer, or a short lived Chinese make. If you can't find info on the net about it, download the manual for one of the other makers who used this engine. Wiring colours may be different, but the rest is probably the same.
yeah but the littledifferances in color and circuit design happen tobe why i asked for specifics it was a long shot but sometimes thats all you have .
uhh by the way thar was a sizeable cycle industri started a few years ago hear (US)under the name of highland but the owners perished in an airplane accident there fore some corporates are supposed to be running the bizness i havnt been able to connect the highlander 100 rpx or v whatever to that company but so you arent confused if highland happens to be like triumph is thar i havent the slightest
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Default Highlander

It a albertson Japan or China made it
Originally Posted by buddieboy View Post
sorry about the spelling now that i posted i cant seem to find the edit button but as im useually tired as heck its no wonder. Title should be highlander 100 RPV
 
Reply With Quote
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Cole Hadden
Polaris
20
07-25-2016 08:32 AM
1966F100
Polaris
11
07-12-2015 03:08 AM
tporath
CAN-AM (BRP)
0
07-11-2015 12:31 PM
200es
Polaris
2
07-10-2015 09:09 AM
toonces
Buying an ATV
13
07-07-2015 12:32 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: highlanger 110 questions info cant find


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: