CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Finally!!! Got some Work!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally!!! Got some Work!!!

Thanks for all the Kudos guys. I am working on a Movie but I m not sure what it is about yet. I will be at Imperial Beach for about 7 weeks or so. They may want to put the Rhino on rental for the Construction crew who I am driving for. Who know's, maybe they will want to use it for a Camera vehicle or something.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I will be about 2hrs from all the popular riding spots, Glamis, Buttercup and Ocotillo Wells. Just won't have access to a computer I think.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] So if any of you are fixin to head out this way give me a jingle![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (818)402-6458. Hey Larry I don't know If I will be able to make it for sure to Ocotillo this weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I have to come back up here to L.A. to pick up my Trailer and the Rhino. I may be able to make it by Saturday early afternoon if I am lucky.

Oh by the way if any of you guy's with Border hopping experiance want to, I am only like 30 minutes from the border!!! I think we could go get ourselves in some Big Fun Trouble down there![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I have never been to Mexico yet and really wouldn't feel very comfortable invading it by myself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well have to start packing now, I have to leave at 4 a.m. tommorow. I will check my posts again before I split though. Thanks Guy's! Laterzz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

Thats great news Tony, congrats.
This weekend was a blast you would have had a great time with the rino for sure. The tranny pased the test too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll give ya a call later in the week and see if your gonna make it for the coming weekend.

Old 03-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Hey tony, we will be down at glamis march 12-19th with a friend of ours. We will be in the gecko campground. Sean

Old 03-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

Right on Larry!! Sean, post a number that I can get a hold of you and I will try and find you. Hitting the Sack now, have to get up at 3a.m.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]