CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bought a Bomb

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought a Bomb

First off, I meant North Union Township not North Beaver. A Little to early in the morning when I typed that.
I don't belong to any clubs. I don't know if I have the time. I have 2 little ones and with my wife working shift work, and I attend exhibit shows acroos the state, when I am home I hardly ever leave home. I live next to a public fishing lake with gas well lines everywhere so I can ride 75' from my garage and disappear. Maybe when my little ones start rinding I will get invovled in a club then.

Old 03-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Bought a Bomb

Natron1,
I looked at the club website. Looks like fun. I saw some familiar names.. Fogel, Breakiron.. I went to highschool with a George Fogle and 3 Breakiron familes lived up the road from us "Furnace Hill" in Dunbar. Let me throw out a few names maybe you know some. Most are relatives.. well in that area everyone is a relative :-) Hardy, Golden, Leapline, Tressler....

Dave
YellowSub

Old 03-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Trailblazer
Default Bought a Bomb

I may have misrepresented myself maybe. I was born and bread Down in the Pittsburgh. Mt. Oliver to be exact. It's a little borough completely surounded by the city. I moved up here 13 years ago and have no desire to go back there. So I really would not know anyone from Dunbar. Yesterday I rode almost to Kings mountain. I'm beat. Need some rest. I hope you have as great a time with your Bomb as I am having. Too bad it's flat swamp where you are. Nothing like climbing a steep hill with your first quad. Ever heard of twenty dollar hill here? Was a little too muddy to try last week. But I'll try it this summer.
Ps Thanks for explaning how to do a link.

Old 03-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bought a Bomb

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

The reason I bought my DS650baja over a Yamahaha "Claptor" is that The rider seating position is alot better positioned....Also I owned a "Claptor" Which had alot of problems...also I hated the unstableness of it....My DS on the other hand handles Awsomely due to it's +2 width over the raptor....No need to buy a-arms like the "Claptor" to get the stabillity it should have.....Overall I give my DS a 95% rating.....ENJOY LIFE! Ride FREE!