CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Default DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

MR DemonDS, I can do a full drag port on a set of banshee cylinders in 2 hours I assure you I can at least match if not improve on anything done to your DS head (IN 2 HOURS). what else is there? bore the cases for the big sleeve? clearance the cams ? slot the cam sprockets? yea all in one day. carefull... dont loose your bike in a dumb bet . your motor is a simple single cylinder and I could build it in my sleep . dont let the high price you no doubt paid the shop that built your motor FOR YOU make you think it took them a long time to build it...I will bet you the actual work was less than 8 hours.

Old 04-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS 2004, Sand Mtn NV, September 3-6!!!!! Dont Miss Out of the Fun!!!

looks like u might be in the wrong forum slacker, the forum for arrogent Pr#cks is two pages back.

Old 04-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Superslacker. This for is for DS people to talk and get information. Not to come on here and brag about your skills and how you put a 185hp motor into a DS frame. Anybody can do that. You need to chill out and not take everything so seriously or everybody will think you are a stuckup Ahole that thinks his own stuff is better than anybody elses, which i am sure is far from the truth.

Old 04-18-2004, 10:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Oh is that so jetsnow i was just going to tell you how i was going to kick your azz. On my all froged alum block bickles motored ds with nos.J/K "ON PUMP GAS"

Old 04-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Well-For a simple single, Im pretty happy then, my particular Ds (on Gas) did 55 mph up comp @ Dumont today. BTW, This MPH reading was @ the half way part of the hill... I think I could have got a much better reading If clocked @ top of hill. Looks like them old school motor builders sure know a thing or two. Maybe Ill just drop my turbo deisle in my other DS Frame so I can compete w/ BombBusa.

Hey BUsa, you dont have a DS, You just happen to be useing a DS frame for a busa motor. So when you can build a strong DS motor, then prove it, and you just might be a rich man. Why dont you call Jeffinrivercity out?? Ill bet he can take you on his single. He is in your neighborhood, so arrange something, and dont bench race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Jeff, where the Heck are you??

Old 04-18-2004, 11:18 PM

Hey! when I first signed on this forum the first thing I read about was some bozo saying he was the fastest and his was the best so I decided to sober him up a bit and all you guys started jumping on me. someone said that what I did by modifying my ds took no skill and that anyone could do it and that my bike didnt impress him at all and I new full well he couldnt have done it to save his life . it kind pissed me off so I basicly explained to him that maybe he would be more impressed when I spank his AZZ bad and sand mountain on this next DS Day (wich I will). he went on to basicly say that a true measure of greatness is to spend 10 grand on an "almighty"DS motor and see how fast I can make it go before it explodes at a wopping 80 hp. you all just started jumping on the" uninformed "hate wagon after that without reading all that had been written or understanding half of what you read so I responded wich I guess I shouldnt have because this room is to dam sensative. I was at DS days last year at sand mountain and ran most of the hottest bikes there (well the ones that would line up with me). I was on a 3 cylinder rotax 800 snowmobile powered quadracer 500 that was yellow and orange . ring a bell ??it was the loudest bike there. well this is no fun anymore so I am out of here. but one last thought... when its all said and done it doesnt matter what brand name is written on your bike, first is still first and last is still last. you will be seeing me... better be wearing goggles....

Old 04-18-2004, 11:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Oh yes i remember you it was pretty fast but as i remember it was not faster then the hybreed banshees yes you were kicking azz i also remember you laying frankenstien over at the south end of the hill as you were turning back down.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but it was pretty cool but don't kid yourself into thinking it was the fastest because it wasn't it was acceptable !!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2004, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

ttt, who else is going?