CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Athena-ad Making 440 kit for the Z400 with a new jug. . . Think they would make a new jug for the DS???

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006 | 12:23 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Athena-ad Making 440 kit for the Z400 with a new jug. . . Think they would make a new jug for the DS???

lol

You made me laugh Nut. Let us know what their reply is.

I nave NO basis for the costs. All my statements were simple "EVEN IF".

Who knows, maybe a few more e-mails and these guys will start responding differently.

I know if I were in sales for these guys the first thing I would do is contact all the Bomb dealers and get one on their shelf. The first place I saw the kit was at my Bomb dealer but, it was for a Z400 he was doing some work on. Just think though, going in for parts and there the kit is on the counter at your local dealer? There are a TON more guys out there that don't make their way to the forums. Put a kit similar to that on the dealer's shelf and you are bound to have a few guys put it on their wish list.

Old 04-15-2006 | 12:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default Athena-ad Making 440 kit for the Z400 with a new jug. . . Think they would make a new jug for the DS???

DuneMe,

Here you go (ONLY $95 / KIT BRAND NEW!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...QQcmdZViewItem

Big bore kit including cylinder, piston, AND cylinder HEAD! Increase bore size 64%! (730 is only 12%).
Brand new! Gaskets and new cylinder/head bolts included.

Old 04-15-2006 | 01:15 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
DuneMe,

Here you go (ONLY $95 / KIT BRAND NEW!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...QQcmdZViewItem

Big bore kit including cylinder, piston, AND cylinder HEAD! Increase bore size 64%! (730 is only 12%).
Brand new! Gaskets and new cylinder/head bolts included.
Dude. . . catch a clue! WTF does this have to do with ANYTHING???

Old 04-15-2006 | 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

"Dude. . . catch a clue! WTF does this have to do with ANYTHING??? "

Nothing, the same as yours: a meaningless distraction from valid alternatives with no real intentions on a useful solution. Just another meaningless distraction.

Old 04-15-2006 | 02:53 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

You are surely entitled to your opinion.

I do find it unfortunate that you choose to hijack this thread and argue about it here.

The Bomb forum has typically been one that lifts up it's Brothers rather than ******* them for trying something new.

All I've been saying is MAYBE they will make it. If others e-mail them it can't hurt.

The way I look at it, if you really find this a meaningless distraction, simply don't respond to it and it will slowly work its way down the screen where you don't have to look at it. As long as you keep ******* on here it will be on the top of the page every time you log on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006 | 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

"You are surely entitled to your opinion. "

>>> Thank You.

"I do find it unfortunate that you choose to hijack this thread and argue about it here. "

>>> Once I figured you had no intention in even finding a solution, I thought that was the subject of the thread.

"The Bomb forum has typically been one that lifts up it's Brothers rather than ******* them for trying something new. "

>>> Isn't that a rationaization based on a gospel con job? Now that is unfortunate.

"All I've been saying is MAYBE they will make it. If others e-mail them it can't hurt. "

>>> Like MAYBE 10 to the -10,000th power probability. It can ony help distract from realistic alternatives, but it can hurt the truth, 'brother'.

"The way I look at it, if you really find this a meaningless distraction, simply don't respond to it and it will slowly work its way down the screen where you don't have to look at it. As long as you keep ******* on here it will be on the top of the page every time you log on. "

>>> Let's just say its a commercial for the truth, and an anti-commercial for poorly done propoganda.

Old 04-15-2006 | 05:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneMe
lol

You made me laugh Nut. Let us know what their reply is.

I nave NO basis for the costs. All my statements were simple "EVEN IF".

Who knows, maybe a few more e-mails and these guys will start responding differently.

I know if I were in sales for these guys the first thing I would do is contact all the Bomb dealers and get one on their shelf. The first place I saw the kit was at my Bomb dealer but, it was for a Z400 he was doing some work on. Just think though, going in for parts and there the kit is on the counter at your local dealer? There are a TON more guys out there that don't make their way to the forums. Put a kit similar to that on the dealer's shelf and you are bound to have a few guys put it on their wish list.
Point well taken.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nut Out.

Old 04-15-2006 | 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

im not sure for the ds, but they make a 434 kit for the z-400 and ive heard they are bad a$$. stewbing on this forum has 1 and was putting it on some yfz and 450r's at the clash of the titans. they say its stonger then the 440 kit you can but. i was hoping to but one a couple of months ago but went a diffrent way. i like it because its a strait bolt on(no exchange or boreing).i found the one for a z for $570 .

im sure i didnt help but ive heard they make a great product, i heard some people ues the "hammerheadz piston" with them. i wounder if they make a hmmerheadz piston for a ds,ive heard they are sweet!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2006 | 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

Duneme, thanks for thinking of others.

No matter what you do in life, there will always be people like these folks out there, to discredit you unless you give them the information that they think is important.
Yjacket, do you have anything to give this forum? Please leave.

Old 04-16-2006 | 09:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Athena-ad Making 440 kit for the Z400 with a new jug. . . Think they would make a new jug for the DS???