CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

anyone riding buttercup or gordens wells this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone riding buttercup or gordens wells this weekend

Going out to Buttercup and camping on the hill at midway. Night ride to test hill. Anyone else going out?

Old 03-31-2004, 04:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Hey squatcher i would love to join you but im still trying to get rid of my sunburn from two weeks ago it was hot!!!!!!!! i never turned my gen off i ran both ac's all the time. good luck and be carefull its a bugger!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2004, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

Hey squatcher, not gonna make it this weekend, but I'm hoping to get out there the next weekend for Easter. I have a question for you, not related to your thread. I hope you don't mind. Your icon pic had a DS with blue plastics, is that a pic of your personal bike? If so, are the fenders painted blue, or do you have blue aftermarket fenders? One of the magazines had a project DS a few years ago that had blue fenders, and it was trick. I haven't been able to find any anywhere, so I'm hoping you have a lead!!! Thanks for you help.

Old 04-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Trailblazer

I have a question about ur profile too. How would I find out if quads can be made street leagle where I live?!?! What did you have to do to it to make it street leagle. I would guess turnsignals and a speedomoter? Where did u get this stuff?
thanks
Ben

Old 04-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Range Rover

My buddy checked it out with D.M.V. in Cali and in order for us to do it here we have to make a single rear wheel with turn signals. Kind of trippy huh?No ATV's in the street only 3 wheelers. Go figure, man that sounds dangerous.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

I'm leaving for Buttercup tonight (Weds.) and staying through Monday. The weather will be cooler this weekend, high 70s to low 80s, and the moon will be full Monday night. I plan on a lot of night riding.

I park right off the Cul-de-sac, just a little north on the flat sand area. I have a 36' MH with a 24' enclosed trailer with "ASA" on the sides in large letters. Stop by and we can go on a ride.

Old 04-01-2004, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

rockerrider, I'd suggest calling your local dept of motor vehicles to get the most accurate info. Here in AZ you need a brake light, a rear view mirror, and a horn...at least that's what I've been told. I see quads on the road occasionally, but not as often as you'd think. I have a feeling that insurance might be alittle spendy for street legal quads. I'm gonna check out what my insurance rate would be to get legal, and I'll post it. A street legal DS, slammed with some fat sticky hoosiers would be a trip!!!

Old 04-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Trailblazer

thanks for the info
I'll give them a call this week
ben

Old 04-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

Wow..a single back tire huh...yuck....

Old 04-01-2004, 09:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Hey freakneh squatchers bike is a verrry coustom paint job it's a spider bike ????? And i belive the blue bike your speaking of is the alba blue bike that greg row used to have and it was a one off plastics they were never produced. And his was stolen from him last i heard so if You see it again somwhere you might want to Hollar real loud !!!!

Quick Reply: anyone riding buttercup or gordens wells this weekend