CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Ethical Delima

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ethical Delima

It's a d@mn shame you have been put in that situation. If it were my quad stolen I would be out for blood. However, I wouldn't want anyone to jeopardize their safety or the safety of their family to get it back because no life or well-being is worth a quad. You will be a hero to this forum if you succeed in getting someone's ride back but please don't make yourself a martyr. You should definitely tell your so-called friend to find another riding buddy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ethical Delima

Is Charles Mansion stealing quads now? **** on it. What's right is right. I know that every time someone on here has a quad or knows somebody who has a quad stolen, they ask for people to help keep an eye out for it so that they may recover it. But now that it's a faceless, nameless shmuck that is without his quad, it's OK to look the other way?!? To hell with that, let me know who it is and I'll turn him in.

Old 04-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ethical Delima

It's easy for us to tell you to turn this guy in, but we're not the ones who have to possibly face the harrassment from this idiot. Don't get me wrong, I hope this guy gets what he deserves, I hate thieves.
If you don't want to be involved, then don't, you don't know who this guy is but if you start digging to find out then you are involved. Don't think you're a bad guy if you decide to keep quiet in this matter. If you want to turn this guy in I would talk to a cop I know personally that would give me good advice on how to catch this guy without sticky my neck out. Just my 2 cents.

Old 04-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ethical Delima

turning him in is the RIGHT thing to do. I dont think i could sleep at night if i let that punk off the hook! if your friend has a problem with u turning him in.........u might need to find better friends..just my opinion.

Old 04-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Ethical Delima

If some one in new mexico had not stood up and done his job as a honest citizen then i would have never gotten my 2000 ds back i say do your parts and let the chips fall where they may??????

Old 04-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ethical Delima

It's easy for us to tell you to turn this guy in, but we're not the ones who have to possibly face the harrassment from this idiot.
it's easy to say, because it's the right thing to do!

Old 04-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ethical Delima

Here's another option:

Go take a look at it and see if the VIN is still there.
Maybe you could track down the owner and recover it for them.

Old 04-08-2004, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ethical Delima

If it was your stolen quad, what would you like to have happen?

Old 04-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ethical Delima

I have had a motorbike stolen from me. It wasnt very expensive, about 1500 bucks new, but it was significant. I know that if someone knew where it was I would really want and appreciate their help in getting it back...

Old 04-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ethical Delima

Well you could just turn your back and ATTEMPT to live with yourself knowing that you did nothing.

Turn him in.

If everyone did nothing imagine the world than.

Smitty

Quick Reply: Ethical Delima