CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Pic of where my DS bit me

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic of where my DS bit me

I had a friend who didn't see the drop off and tumbled down on his DS (was his first time in sand on the DS). THe stock exhaust tip managed to make a half moon bite out of his butt. Needless to say the guy no longer owns a DS after that. I had to ride the DS back with blood and flesh still freshly on the exhaust. When I got it back the exhaust cooked whatever meat was on there.

Old 04-17-2004, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

the bolt that caused this was the small one that holds the front break lever in place. I know cause when I got off there was still a piece of meat hanging there. The medics all pointed out that the gash was "perfectly placed" since 2 inches to one side would have hit my wind pipe and vocal cords while 2 inches the other way would have clipped my jugular vein and carotid artery. Either way they said that I would have never made it off the track. No doubt about it I was blessed that day.
Thanks for the comments on the pics I will be putting up some new ones as soon as I heal enough to ride again.

Old 04-17-2004, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah Cain looks like some neat terrian to traverse, especially that jump you took. Ohh the riding areas here are slowly diminishing.