CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 04:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.

Demon, Good luck on getting the DS ... I was really looking forward to also puting names w/ faces and finally meeting you all too, but it seems like the cost of trips (gas)(DSA has a good point) and all the other BS in life and bussiness is dropping the hammer on most everyone. Sorry I cant make it, I gave it my all and still couldnt put this trip together.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I need to stick near by and collect some $$$

If you guys go anyways good luck and have a safe trip. I hope Majors monster destroys all!!!

I say we all plan a trip with in the next month or two, And party it up @ the dunes when everything smooths out for us all.

Tony, that is one of the BEST exuses EVER!!! J/K Blame it on the salmon UHH??

Old 05-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a plan. I have a three day weekend everyother weekend and would be able to come down just about any time. Just let us know a bit in advance and we will be there. I wish this weekend had worked out I was really looking foward to it. I hate the wether this time of year in this state.

Old 05-26-2004, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Mario...since your not gonna be able to make it to S.Mt you should try to drop by dumont sat aftenoon / evening. We should be ariving there around 6 ish on sat and stay till it gets to hot on sunday. I think you herd that Justin was pulling the hill @ 54mph a couple weeks ago on Daves raptor. Not as fast as your runs. but getting closer.

Old 05-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

larry i am glad you are going, looks like dumont for me then to meet up with the dumont crew.....I know drdune is going to get mad but hey it's sand....LOL..

Pismo on the 4th drdune i promise...

Old 05-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Larry,

You guy's are still going out to Dumont, huh?? I guess since the temps are not much hotter than were I live here it isn't too bad. I won't be out I got the bike tore down for vavle adjustment and I bought a Harley, thing is expensive. among various other projects that are keeping me close to home. Justin pulled 54mph up comp.?? that is sh!tin' and gettin', Have fun can't wait for my next trip out.

Tom

Old 05-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Cool ocean breeze, a little sand and five days to enjoy it all. I'm leaving for Pismo tomorrow and don't have to be back til next Wed. am.. I may have to take a run or two up the little bump (comp hil) since all the big boys are elsewhere. Mario, still looking forward to meeting you ftf sometime. Another day I guess. Y'all have fun and bring it all home whole.

Old 05-26-2004, 06:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider

a couple months puts us at ds days doesn't it? that is my plan and everyone is right with the price of gas you have to make your trips count. well i plan to open up the juice on the hill in coos bay this weekend so you guys have fun where you ride and be safe.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2004, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Right on Sam...can't wait to see how your beast runs with the new mods.
You should try to talk Eddie into coming out with ya.

Old 05-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Tom thats cool. what Harley did ya get? Your right they are expensive. But ya gotta love the thump of big az harley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We'll get together for a ride sometime.

Old 05-26-2004, 09:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: Eaglecollector
Hey Mario...since your not gonna be able to make it to S.Mt you should try to drop by dumont sat aftenoon / evening. We should be ariving there around 6 ish on sat and stay till it gets to hot on sunday. I think you herd that Justin was pulling the hill @ 54mph a couple weeks ago on Daves raptor. Not as fast as your runs. but getting closer.

Yes I will be there for sure. I will leave fri. Eve, and stay till sat. night or Sunday morn. But most likely leave Sat. night.

I cant wait to see Justin pilot Daves bike and hopefully mine if hes been working out with the weights. I will be pushing my bike to the limit this weekend 20%. I may let it run past 7500rpm this weekend and let 3rd stretch out till 9000 for once.. Ill bring some beer. Im still pi$$ed that I couldnt make it to Utah, but I guess Dumont will passify me. Im hopeing this dude I know will bring a Dwarf car w/ a ninja motor in it to race me for a small fee. Id like to film it.

Quick Reply: Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.