CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.

Hey Larry,
I bought a 2002 Fatboy FI 10000mi real clean bike. You have a Hog?? or a bike for that matter? if so ya' we'll have to meet up and go for a ride some time, my roomate has a 98 Fatboy and so dose his brother. so it could end up being a good trip when the time comes. But i really need to get out and go for a ride in the sand with you guy's just been so darn busy lately that I have not had time for much.

Tom

Old 05-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Originally posted by: Eaglecollector
Hey Mario...since your not gonna be able to make it to S.Mt you should try to drop by dumont sat aftenoon / evening. We should be ariving there around 6 ish on sat and stay till it gets to hot on sunday. I think you herd that Justin was pulling the hill @ 54mph a couple weeks ago on Daves raptor. Not as fast as your runs. but getting closer.

Yes I will be there for sure. I will leave fri. Eve, and stay till sat. night or Sunday morn. But most likely leave Sat. night.

I cant wait to see Justin pilot Daves bike and hopefully mine if hes been working out with the weights. I will be pushing my bike to the limit this weekend 20%. I may let it run past 7500rpm this weekend and let 3rd stretch out till 9000 for once.. Ill bring some beer. Im still pi$$ed that I couldnt make it to Utah, but I guess Dumont will passify me. Im hopeing this dude I know will bring a Dwarf car w/ a ninja motor in it to race me for a small fee. Id like to film it.
I can only speake for my self fellows, so you can count me in for Saturday round 6, Sam should make it his Raptor looks way clean (see 14mins) ....there was one more thing ... oh yeah I gots me a new 2004 4x4 nissan frontier, woo hoo. So can't wait to see you guys hoping Sammy can get togethere for Saturday. Peace!

Old 05-27-2004, 04:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

WHAT UP DR. DUNE?????????? Glad ya can make it!!( is that 6 AM or PM??). Congrats on the new truck, you can billy goat through the sand on over to the hill now(the lighter the better). The independent rear suspension on my expidition gets me through the sand better than my excursion w/ 12 inch lift straight axle. I think you have a new dune truck. I hope sam can make it. But At least we know the DR. will be there. I may only stay till Sat. Night. let me know if you will be there sat morn.

Old 05-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

that would be in the afternoon. trying to avoid the heat and get some night riding in.

Old 05-27-2004, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

OK, ill plan on running the hill Sat. night also then.

Old 05-28-2004, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Well, I'm definitely in for Sand Mountain, Utah. Will be there Saturday morning for the better part of the morning. Wife dislocated her shoulder last Saturday riding, so she's one-armed for 4-weeks - needs my help. Hope to see as many of you as possible - sounds like mostly Utah guys though.

The only exception to making it is if it's raining when I walk out @ 4:15 a.m. Saturday morning. Other than that, I will be there.

Old 05-28-2004, 09:00 AM
Pro Rider

Well we won't be there till sunday morning and major will be there monday with the turbo. My other buddie with a pretty fast 686 will be there and another one with a yfz will also be there with us. There should be about 8 of us there on monday.

Old 05-28-2004, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like Monday will be the day. If the weather is ridable tomorrow, I'll just plan on testing/dialing in and bring the fam on Monday.

Old 05-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Selector we'll see you there monday.

Old 05-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Majorecho
Selector we'll see you there monday.
Roger. What time will yous be showing up?

Quick Reply: Sand MT Utah? Memorial Day? Next weekend.