CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Question for THEBOMB??

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for THEBOMB??

i like the part that said this stuff is fun, nothing i have been on is like nitrous hitting good. i haven't ridden a turbo yet but i have been on a turbo snowmoblie, it made my nitrous 720 seem like a slug. think that had something to do with horse power to weight ratio.

Old 07-03-2004, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

SCOOBY Dear god i am sorry i forgot to only make one pass and wait 4-5 hours before making the next i think that day alone i made 60-70 passes i i have not broke 1/2 as much stuff as you besides scooby how about me and you hook up turbo vs nitrous 7 passes is a row back to back i am calling you out can you and the famos $30,000 ds get it done or not let me know the last time we hooked up you had a problem covering me without nitrous so lets see.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2004, 03:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

BS samcoe, you're not worth talking to on these forums. I've been to LS many times and you've never beat and never will. I've tried to get you there on other occassions but you were broke.

you have broke more crap than me with all your DS's and at 40HP less.

I don't have 30K in the DS you loser. The latest turbo cost $650 and the EFI around $1500.

I'll be at LS soon. You won't show, you'll just come up with another excuse.

the truth is bigger was right with your 703 DS on NOS. then you upped the NOS for one run and blew the motor. that's the only run you left him.

i will have added 8-10 lengths in 300 feet over the setup I was running last time we raced.

all you care about is yourself. you screwed me around on my swingarm. thanks for the help. had to buy it elsewhere. wow DS owners really stick together. i get far more interest in me and my DS from drag banshees than most DS owners.

Old 07-05-2004, 02:57 AM
Pro Rider

WOW, gone for a few days and look what this thread turned into LOL. Nothing like a good ol fashioned call out. Thats one race I would like to see and would be very interested in the results as well.

Old 07-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Words of wisdom!

Don't believe everything you read and half of what you see. What some people tell you and 50 cents will buy you a cup of coffee.

The fastest bike don't always win. Some days your the bug, other days your the windshield.

Everything you try to do is a big deal.

And if it was easy, everyone would do it.

The guy the keeps his ducks in a row usually wins! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

I AM READY SCOOBY oh sorry i meag DS GOD you ant showed anyone crap i out ran you at the river 6 out of 7 times and at ls last time we were there together 5 out of 6 so put your money where your mouth is punk i will loose a good motor to shut your mouth if you were as fast as you thought you would be the baddest around just like atpt last year another excuse what will it be this time (my bike needs cool down) or some other reason you cant make 7 passes back to back lets stop talking and get it on all you been racing is your mouth and before you call someone a loser just think i can buy and sell punks like you all day get you little jeep and cheap trailer and come on down i will pleasure you i am sure and just maybe i will blowup but i will cross first.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds like a grudge match.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

ONE other thing scooby i forgot you win alot of races when running yourself like at ls-glamis-atpt-your backyard oh i am sorry you ant got a back yard so lets not forum race lets do it for real not the scooby imaginary mind racing that you are so famos for lets see you ride against someone who can handle a hole shot and the power your problem is you ant never been fast so you dont what it is just think i remember YOU CANT RIDE.

Old 07-05-2004, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

TheBOMB - I feel ya......

Wow! seems as though a couple of people need a good light and a tape measure! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Any DS's out there that want to race my BUSA in a quarter? I'm calling all of you out! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bigdaddy, bring on the busa.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But you have to come east to La.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Question for THEBOMB??