CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont

Hey cpcpatriot,

I have seen that YFZ down at LS and it is fast!!! Does the girl usually have her hair in a bunch of braides? If that is her she is one heck of a rider and real hot to boot. I need to build my banshee (just t5's and a filter for now) and let my girlfriend start to kick some but on the hill. I have got her going up it in 3rd but she still hates the woops LOL. It is pretty funny to see her pass guys and they get all pissed that a girl beat them. One guy actually turned around on the hill after she passed him and they went even racing, that was fun to watch.

Old 08-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thunderalley400ex
Well king's bike to but I was talking about MAD racing's bike, his name is mark...
OHH... OK, so is the 727 faster than the 800 and the yfz??? what mods on the 727?

Old 08-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

Yea MADracing's 727 is faster then my bike, for now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As for its mods I know he runs a drag axle with a trinity pipe with his 727 and thats all I know of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2004, 02:32 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Those are some good videos. That yfz is pretty quick. Annihalater you need to get the n20 tunes so you can spray it from the time you dump the clutch to the time you let off of it. lol. From the look of the vids you might be able to gear it higher on the bottle. I know on the sand flats we run 17-40 with 22" 10 paddle extremes, take off in 2nd and usually get pretty close at tapping it out in 5th.

Looks as if everybodies bike was running pretty good that day. Good jobs guys.

Old 08-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
Here's what I made from the tape. This is all the races except Thunderally going solo on Marios quad. Mario couldn't hold the camera still enough to make it worth showing. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Mario vs YFZ 702kb
Mario vs YFZ2 618kb
Mario vs YFZ3 618kb
Mario vs YFZ4 565kb
Mario vs YFZ5 631kb

The next 2 I believe are Mario vs thunderally riding Franks 800cc stroker Raptor.

Mario vs Franks Raptor 631kb
Mario vs Franks Raptor2 653kb

The next 3 are I believe Mad Racing riding Franks Raptor against Mario.

Mario vs Franks Raptor3 618kb
Mario vs Franks Raptor4 89kb
Mario vs Franks Raptor5 573kb

Ooops, forgot one. Here is Marios solo run. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mario Solo 653kb

I've raced against Franks Raptor when he was having trouble getting things dialed in working with Trinity. Before I went with the stage 2 cam and 12:1 piston his rider was only able to stay in front of me by a couple quads. Props to Mad Racing for getting Franks quad where it is now. He was 10 quads behind Mario before you touched it.

I know what Marios quad looks like from 10+ quad lenghts behind, but then again I don't weigh 130lbs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You should have put A 200lb rider on the YFZ just for comparison sake.

It realy doesn't matter what the weight of the riders are, they are what they are and that's their quad and they are competing with it, excellent job Thunderally. Looks like Selector has some catching up to do.
Hey Dave how have you been? anyways I can't download the videos I keep getting an internal error do you know what causes it and how do you solve it? Please advise.

Old 08-04-2004, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider

Nevermind Dave I got it .... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I tell you Iam losing my mind.

Old 08-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

very nice very nice, those bikes are fast and in the gropup to beat or to get beat by, i will be dynoing the raptor saturday then to pismo sat and sunday, come out and say hi, all black cr bike with black rims..

That YFz is super fast but for some reasons the vids to me look like mario can go faster or is just lugging it, usually he rips out of the hole and is up there in a hurry, sounds like you need to get into the meat of that gearing....but i believe it's just the video especially if your doing 59MPh up that thing..later dudes, see you dune season at dumont and the dumont clan..

Old 08-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DrDune
Nevermind Dave I got it .... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I tell you Iam losing my mind.

LMAO!!!! looking at your avatar! LOL.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

GREAT VIDS!

Bigger.

Old 08-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Trailblazer

Dsaholic
the chick rides a white one with tribal grahics, yes she is hot, but shes married
I found that out after making a bad coment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

My bike is a little faster than hers.

Now if I could get myself a crazy hot light chick to pilot My Nos Yfz we would be set[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mario you need a chick riding that big cruiser of yours, big bike big power, little hottie driving, Guys would be to busy checking her out she would always win.

Old 08-04-2004, 04:42 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Very impressive guys, you are really going good.

I have a rider for you CPC.
My wife is less than 100 pounds, and she can ride, her spoblem is the woops, 100lbs gets bounced all over. We will see at Labor Day if you can talk her in to it. She rode Selectors up Choke Cherry, back when he only had a 13.1. Wheeling up the whole thing in 4th, scared to death.

Quick Reply: Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont