CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont

yup that is the one. I only saw her run about 5 times but she sure is fast.

Nothing better than watching your girl clown some punk kids on the hill that thinks there kx400 will beat my banshee. LOL

Old 08-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Trailblazer

My bike is faster than selectors 13:1 was, plus it is not as stable so she might not like it, we wont rule it out. we can fiqure it out at the hill.
we should get a forum going to recruit lightweight riders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i am not in serious need because I am 180 and have been down to 160 and working my way back down, but the guys with big muscles and fat bikes should be all over this idea

Old 08-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: 1BADRAPTOR
very nice very nice, those bikes are fast and in the gropup to beat or to get beat by, i will be dynoing the raptor saturday then to pismo sat and sunday, come out and say hi, all black cr bike with black rims..

That YFz is super fast but for some reasons the vids to me look like mario can go faster or is just lugging it, usually he rips out of the hole and is up there in a hurry, sounds like you need to get into the meat of that gearing....but i believe it's just the video especially if your doing 59MPh up that thing..later dudes, see you dune season at dumont and the dumont clan..

I hear ya, Im a little mad at myself for getting out of the hole like a snail... I do admit, I could have ran my bike alot harder than i was. Next time we will take other gears out and different # of paddles, But Grade of the hill was alot different, It wasnt as steep, it was blown over, and the other side if comp was a near drop off.

Sam, we need to get your bike out there sometime soon. It should cool down to where we can run the hill at night. We should set up a time to meet out there to where we could ALL go at the same time and race, but still have the hill to ourselves.

Old 08-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

keep me in the loop mario. if its on a weekend we will pack up the toy haller and hit it. u know im always ready to get sand blasted. and my buddy tom just picked up a 00 ds and will be ready to hit soon too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well that sux about Selector selling his stuff off. I only named him cause he was the only other fast YFZ I've seen in person who tried to run Mario. I have no doubt there are faster YFZ's, proof is in these videos.

Eddie, glad you got it figured out, I was ROTF when Bigger made a comment about your avatar, LOL

Sam, we'll be at Pismo the 19th-22nd of this month. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Laters.

Old 08-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Trailblazer

I wish I had some video of when mario came to utah. Speeedy was there and Annihilater. but that was about it,

It is unfortunate that selector sold out of hillshooting, But I did get some of his stuff and alot of his info, I will be trying to take all the hard work he did even further.

I will have to take some video over laborday of my Yfz running in Utah, and If I get everything fiqured out it should be faster than when mario was here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

Great show guys. That is one fast YFZ for sure to hang with Mario. Not to take away from anyone but I am most impressed with the turn around on Franks bike. WOW!! what a diff. machine. Geat job guys.

Old 08-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

Yea Frank's bike runs very well! There is still some left in it like mentioned earlier...

Old 08-05-2004, 10:16 PM
Range Rover

Dave its amazing how much better the quad runs and the funny thing is that it had aloose
sparkplug boot and a craked rubber intake boot, thats why if you noticed it had no top
end it kept pooping all the way up the hill. (because of the 3/4" spacer plate now the
carbs sit higher and rub on the seat) These are minute fix.

Time for a diet for the quad and my fat a$$$

Old 08-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Frank, How about a little re-match... I have calculated the gearing that will be optimum for the hill ( I think I was way off)... I also will be testing a new drag pipe that is being sent to me totally different than the one I have been running. I suggest you be wearing goggles this time out, possibly a full streetbike helmet for your own safety. And wear safety goggles underneath your goggles.
NO MORE WHISKY in the coffee BEFORE THE RACES!!!LOL!!

All kidding aside, we need to do some testing out there w/ radar gun in a week or so.

Quick Reply: Annihalater vs Mad Racing videos, Dumont