CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS whose going and when????

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 01:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS whose going and when????

Yeah Sean bring plenty of tape and cones, we will need them. I will see what I can do as far as tape goes, but I don't have anything in the way of stakes or such. I am not sure if Mario is still coming so if anyone needs a place to crash I should have room. THis looks like it could be the last voyage of the Rage'n, if this deal up here goes thru I won't be able to keep it any longer. So get yer check books out boy's![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

HEy Larry and Dave, you guys going to make it this year or what???

Old 08-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never been there during Labor Day weekend. How does the turnout compare to Memorial?(see pic in my gallery) Hopefully it wont be that crowded.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds good Tony.

There is usually about half the crowd of memorial day weekend so its not too crowded.

This will be the last trip for our weekend warrior too. Going to be selling it after DS Days so if any of you are interested in it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Sean

Old 08-18-2004, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

I've never been there. Is it all hill shooting or is there trail rides out in the desert?

Old 08-18-2004, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

Hey sean what are you going to ge for a trailer now? I have looked at some of the new ones out and now they have tow behind toy boxes that have slide outs. I found a 31 ft one that I really liked right after I bought my 04 30 ft sierra. My new one is a lot nicer than the old one that you saw. It has the walk through bathroom, fuel station, outside speakers, component speakers inside with a powered sub, and the drop down queen in the back. Well anyways you will get to see it down there.

Old 08-18-2004, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider

Well it is mostly hill shooting but there is some good riding on the back side and some real fun bowls. Mostly it is a real good time to compare mods and throw around the bull. I doubt that there is a bigger gathering of bad A$$ DS's anywhere than at DS Days.

Old 08-18-2004, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThePunisher
I will be there Wedensday Afternoon as of right now. Is Larry and Dave finally going to make this one?????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Tony,

Check your PMs.

Marky

Old 08-19-2004, 02:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh yeh. . . I'll be there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We'll probably camp a bit away from the hill for some of the kids in the group.

Other DS's that will be there with me:
FinalClimax
+ Craig, Dennis, Bill & Jerry - All these guys are new this year to the DS group so they will be very interested in seeing all the mods available.

Jeff is going to be there too and I think Dan will be there also.

So, we could have 8 DS's in our group. Who knows, maybe more. . . Craig is talking about picking up a spare so he can bring his brother up.

All of a sudden there are a lot of DS's in our group. For a while seemed like all Raptor's and Shee's.

Old 08-19-2004, 02:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DuneMe,

That is good news on the extra DSs, I think your group needed some more of them! I also heard a guy named Mark from Oregon might show up, with his DS and the pink slip in case someone is looking to buy an already modified machine. Could be an interesting thought for some people.

Old 08-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider

interesting thought indeed.

Quick Reply: DS DAYS whose going and when????