CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS whose going and when????

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS whose going and when????

OK AZ we will see you in the AM on thursday. Look for our rig I think that we will just find a spot for the night and set up camp in the AM when you get there.

Old 08-30-2004, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

We will be getting there wendseday evening sometime(between 7pm and 10pm depending on when we leave home) so we will get there and find a good spot. We know the area well even at night so i will block off a large area with some big cones and that next morning we can do the caution tape when you guys arrive. We will probably still by up by the time you arrive DSA so just look for our rig. I am thinking by the first bathroom will be best since we will have a quite a few people with motorhomes that arent soft sand capable. I will start a new thread...

Sean

Old 08-31-2004, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Tony (the Punisher) is dog-ing all his DS Day homies for a piece of trim!!! He is still un- certain of going due to a date with some chick he met, he is awaiting word from her to see if she will go on a date with him, If she says yes, He will NOT go to DS days. Him and I have been planning this trip for months and he is too puddy whooped to make the trip from Wyoming. Very dissapointing if ya ask me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I am still trying to make arrangements so I can come mopp the hill with jeff. hehehehehe J/k, ... maybe

We will ALL have our hands full with all the turbos and such (KMS-MAJOR and freinds), And if everyone has a safe trip ill be a happy camper.

Old 08-31-2004, 09:24 AM
Pro Rider

AHHHHH, What the crap......!@#$%^^$#@@[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img].

Tony, you will never live this one down if you do not come to DS days over a piece of A$$.

Mario, I hope it works out and you will be able to make it.

Old 08-31-2004, 10:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider

tell tony there is a trailer a few miles down the road, he can take care of the date there and still ride.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

hope u guys take lots of pictures for the poor guys like me who won't b going

Old 08-31-2004, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

TONY!!!!!!! Listen up man, I met the girl I have waited four long years to meet about a month ago. If I have to leave her and go to this, you dang well better too. She will be there when you get back!!! I am leaving Evanston just before noon tomorrow after taking my girl to lunch, if you want to pool with us you can. If you cop out on all of us just for a woman you aint even dated yet, my goodness she better rock your world because your gunna regret not going. What if she turns out to be a Bltch huh?????????? Just come dude, get her phone # and you can call her from husband row at the top of the hill. She will think your the sweetest thing in the world to take time out of your guy weekend to call her, its a shoe in man!!! After that your chances of her actually rocking your world will go WAY UP!!

Old 08-31-2004, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

lol! come on ya wuss!

Old 08-31-2004, 10:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider

yeah man you've had that stuff before come hang out with the guys.

Old 09-01-2004, 02:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think it was Tony who at one point was saying he wouldn't ever let him self be p'whipped. Now whats this, some woman that he hardly knows has his cajones in a vice? I vividly remember him commenting on someone else who looked like the guy was letting his woman run the show just a little too much, now he doesn't even have the woman and she is running his show already?!??! Come on man, snap out of it!!! You are from Wyoming - land of men with belt buckles that are bigger than the ladies buckles! (I hope so at least!)

Quick Reply: DS DAYS whose going and when????