CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Any DS-Days Updates?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Any DS-Days Updates?

Sorry to hear that Duneme, good luck with the rebuild. Do I hear another 830 out there?

Old 09-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how did kingraptor's turbo 727 do against all the DS's?

what paddles did gary's 800 turbo have on for the hill climbs? does he know you shouldn't use the same paddles for hill climbs versus flat drags?

did Jeff's 830 on NOS run the Busa DS?

Old 09-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Jeff lost to the BusaDS. I think kings bike had something break on it. At first gary didnt change his paddles but then he changed them and it made a difference.

Sean

Old 09-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

scoobydfw what tires did you use up the hill & on the flats? Have you run jeffinrivercity & if you have how did you do? I know you are very fast but how do you stack up against to them?

Old 09-13-2004, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Guys I am slow in reporting back. I have a legit reason, as I got a blood clot in my leg while there and have been in and out of the hospital since. I am hoping to make a full recovery but won't be riding for a long time.
It was my first trip with all the new gear and we had a great time!
Special thanx to Sean for helping us find a spot in the circle.
Had a some hardy belly laughs Saturday night courtesy of Rod, AZsand, Demon and others. The apple juice, Yager and Tequila helped those oysters down! I learned alot about the DS this weekend and how to make it go faster.
Hopefully, I will be riding again soon.
Had a blast.
Cammer

Old 09-13-2004, 05:35 AM
Pro Rider

Hope you get better and make a full recovery.

Old 09-13-2004, 08:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cammer
Guys I am slow in reporting back. I have a legit reason, as I got a blood clot in my leg while there and have been in and out of the hospital since. I am hoping to make a full recovery but won't be riding for a long time.
It was my first trip with all the new gear and we had a great time!
Special thanx to Sean for helping us find a spot in the circle.
Had a some hardy belly laughs Saturday night courtesy of Rod, AZsand, Demon and others. The apple juice, Yager and Tequila helped those oysters down! I learned alot about the DS this weekend and how to make it go faster.
Hopefully, I will be riding again soon.
Had a blast.
Cammer
Sorry to hear about that. Do they know what caused it?

Old 09-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

That has been the worst part. They aren't sure what it is! At first my doc thought it was a spider bite. But the antibiotics didn't work. Now they possibly think it is from a 20 year old bruise that never healed correctly and a clot broke off and is stuck.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So now I have to have surgery to remove the vein once the infection is gone. Through all these tests I learned that there is something wrong with my heart as well, so I also have to see an electro cariologist. Pretty messed up huh? Thanx for the concern and hope to see you at the next DS Days or maybe at you home dunes that you mentioned when we talked.
Cam

Old 09-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cam,

Good luck with all of that and stay healthy - Be sure the docs do lots of tests, it's better to find out stuff like & get it fixed before there is a problem. (It sucks if your DS engine blows up, but if the engine in you has a problem, that isn't so cool.) I'm sure we are all pulling for you.

Old 09-14-2004, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

Well, as long as you can still type, make use of the forum! We are all hear to help.

Quick Reply: Any DS-Days Updates?