CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Any DS-Days Updates?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any DS-Days Updates?

Originally posted by: AZSAND
You may be right schwendie his bike is black with a swing arm but i never seen your race i was out sunday after noon and can say he never got beat. But i talked to hargrove and he said earlier you may have been swapping wins i just don't know??? were you the one with the dodge truck and the chevy flag?????????
Dodge truck and chevy flag LMAO!! No thats not me. I have a 4runner and an Orange YFZ. I was racing the black Raptor on Sunday afternoon

Old 09-08-2004, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
did the orange 470 lose to anythin that didn't have nitrous or a turbo?
When Bad483 got his bike dialed he would pull me pretty hard when the hill smoothed out and there was a white/black raptor with a real skinny guy beating me on Saturday. I dont know what he had done but it was pretty fast.

Old 09-08-2004, 03:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i'm glad to hear that thing is a 470, it was fast.what was that fuel you ran i need to try that in the kids 440 honda?

Old 09-08-2004, 03:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I never realy ran across your yfz but i did hear about you from several friends. And yes we were tripping out on the white dodge truck with a white and orange yammie {They all look alike to me) under a grey quick shade flying a chevy flag. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Ain't it wired how in such a small place you can miss meeting people because you get into your own little world with your own little goals and look no farther!!! i will look you up next round !!!!

Old 09-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

...Glad to know I wasn't the only one to notice the Chevy Flag & Dodge Truck camp.

schwendi,

If you race that NOS 720 enough times in a row, he'll eventually run out of spray.

bombdsbaja,

Oh great - you're getting a turbo now? Damn between you turbo charged and Sandaholic running a non-prototype 730, I'm gonna be hanging waaaaaay back! Oh well I'll just have to ride yours! If you plan to go to Phoenix let me know, I already know someone else considering making the trip for the EFI.

Old 09-08-2004, 03:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Ain't it wired how in such a small place you can miss meeting people because you get into your own little world with your own little goals and look no farther!!! i will look you up next round !!!!
Well said.

I had so many of my friends I regularly go with + friends I have met at other DS and Glamis trips that I didn't spend enough time meeting some of the newer guys. Sorry about that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

It's been too hot to tear into the bike and figure things out. I rev'd it a little high earlier in the day. Hope I didn't cause any damage but, I'll find out soon enough.

I would have liked to have had a large group dune ride. I'll post some of my helmet cam video from Thursday and Friday on my bud's site later this week Video's will be here soon

Old 09-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

Let's just say that we had a great time. I'll gladly accept the partier award along with Rodsmith32. I think we deserved it after our episode with apple pie and oysters. That stuff is dangerous.

I had a lot of fun even though I embarrased myself and my family for years to come. Specially with it being on video.

Weekend count was 6 1\2 cases of beer, 3 bottles jager, 1 jug apple pie, and 1 bottle te-kill-ya. Who ever brought that out deserves an a$$ whoopin.

I had a great time in the rail with Jeff, on Jeff's 703 and duning the golf cart. The looks on those people's face when Rod and I were about half way up the back side of the Mt in the cart was priceless.

Can't wait till next year.

Old 09-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider

Keith you dont have to worry about that video, it isnt going anywhere!!! Well atleast mine isnt anyways, dont know about Steph's though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] . I hear ya on the te-kill-ya, I was so gone that stuff actually tasted good. That night I think I ended up drinking about 6 cups of the apple pie stuff, shotgunned 2 beers plus drank 2-3 more, then multiple swiggs of the te-kill-ya and who knows what else......way to much! By the way I think it was Capewindy that brought out the te-kill-ya when the apple stuff was gone.

I slipped when my girlfreind was at the house yesterday so after much prodding she finally talked me into showing her. The cool thing was she only saw a few minutes cause the battery on the camera went dead LMAO. She thought it was pretty dang funny thank goodness. All I know the trip home on Sunday was a long one. I was so grateful for DSa and Major driving the whole way. My mental abilities were running way slow and I would never forgive myself if I wrecked us or worse yet hurt someone. Thanks guys!!

Old 09-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Yea well you owe us one for sure. I really didn't want you driving my truck and trailer in that condition anyways so it is all good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It was pretty funny when major thought that the rest stop was a gas station and then we almost ran out of gas and would have if it wasn't for the hole in the wall Delle coming through with the 24 hour pumps.

Man what a weekend. I would have to say that it was one if not the best trip that i have been on yet.

Old 09-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

did anyone actually count how many ds there realy were? they were every where for sure seemed to be as many outside of the camp as in.

Quick Reply: Any DS-Days Updates?