ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   CAN-AM (BRP) (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/)
-   -   Vegas and Cali 4 stroke 300ft drags in Amargosa (https://atvconnection.com/forums/can-am-brp/172245-vegas-cali-4-stroke-300ft-drags-amargosa.html)

BigDaddy331 09-21-2004 11:43 PM

Vegas and Cali 4 stroke 300ft drags in Amargosa

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

NICE, VERY NICE.....

and if she's reading this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

slowerthenyou 09-27-2004 07:38 PM

is this going to happen or what?

ANNIHILATER 09-27-2004 07:58 PM

Yes, We were supposed to meet w/ the owner last Wed. But he had to go back to Amargosa in a hurry. We have been in contact with the owner and we are trying to set a date that suits everybody. There is just a slight delay in setting the date. But it will happen.

BTW- how hot is it there in hell?

slowerthenyou 09-27-2004 08:10 PM

today it's about 92 or 93

BajaX04 09-28-2004 05:21 PM

Mario, you can count me in for the stock runs. I have installed my end cap kit but thats it. Just looking to have some fun. I am new to the DS but drags are my game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I had a blast at Armagosa. You have to get your brother in law out to the sand drags! I need a RPM extender real bad. Being that I like to drag a bit farther than 300' , could I mark a 1320' line and some guys can just play out the rest of it for fun? That would be a blast! Not to mention keep the 300' runs at full run. It could also give some people the idea of what gear ratios play in both traps. Not an official 1320 line but just a full out for those that want to see who wins in a quarter mile. Maybe a quarter is just too far for a quad, sure they reach top speed before that.....so maybe shorter.

Darin

ANNIHILATER 09-28-2004 05:53 PM

Darin, WHAT UP?? good to see ya here. Alot of good info here. Did you re-jet for the end cap. Which one did you get?
We plan on getting these drags together soon, Glad to here you can make it. I knew you couldnt turn down a race of ANY kind. I have gears for you if you need to try any new combos. And I also recomend a ron wood racing cdi, w/ no rev limiter like mine, I have an extra one but it is for a 2000 model ds. We plan on going to Dumont the weekend of Oct. 16th. You want to go with us? And yes we need to talk Kyriacos into the drags And a trip to Dumont. Dont you two have a re-match?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] BTW- nice avatar.

Sorry for the date delay on the drags fellas, as soon as bigdaddy gets back we will have more info. I guess it couldnt be planned overnight.

BlackHawk 09-29-2004 04:57 AM

Anything good wont be planned overnight, but if we make it a yearly thing, it'll get really good!