CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

UTAH DS's!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Dsaholic and other utah boys,

would it work to do the next weekend, oct 2/3rd. I can still do this weekend but It would work alot better for ckedd next weekend due to multiple tooth extractions (ouch) and I am not sure if my clutch will be here by then. I am going with the barnett alternating the barnett and woods 60% springs. Mrhp says he has no problem with them. I am going to follow the oil soaking etc to his exact words and I will let ya know how it holds up. Don't start typing yet. I know. The stock set up with 60% springs is the best. I am a softie I guess cause I hate the pull when duning for much time. I felt capewindy's clutch pull and was very envious. Anyway, let me know if that weekend will work. If not I will try and make it this saturday.

Old 09-21-2004, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Well this weekend would work better as the weather is looking like it will be real nice (low80's and sunny). I also have friday off this week and not next week. We have a trip planned for the holiday weekend (oct 8-11) so it would be nice to have a weekend off in between the two trips.

Let me know if you can make it this weekend if not I will probably still be going this weekend and might be able to make it for a day if you end up going down next weekend.

Old 09-21-2004, 04:28 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

I am no DS'er, but my buddies ride them, and we are thinking of coming down this weekend as well. We would park at the Mountain. I might be working on dialing in the NO2 as well.
Forcast for the weekend from KSL.com
FRIDAY THROUGH MONDAY: MOSTLY CLEAR. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S TO MID 80S. LOWS IN THE 30S.

Old 09-21-2004, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

DSaholic,
Good call on the wind last week end, I still went down but should have stayed home. Only got in 1 good ride Sat. Morning, wind pick-up about 10:00 and we packed it in and came home.

I cannot make this weekend, but if you ID guys come down the first W/E of Oct. I could probably make it down for that.

Nate

Old 09-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

I am pretty sure that we will be over at the mountain as well. I should be there friday morning and will be driving a silver superduty with a 30ft sierra toy hauler. Come on over and say hi.

Old 09-21-2004, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

slc650,

It looks like the 2/3rd of october will be the weekend. I am going to go to st anthony this weekend. It would be great to meet up with some of the locals. Maybee the weather will be so good that Dsaholic will have to make another trip up that weekend. No other Utah boy's interested. What's jed's boys up to. (no offense to "jed's boys) He's probably working the nos on his sled out by now.

justin

Old 09-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Cracker, you are correct, I have my head so far up my sleds pipe I cant see straight. My Ds is done for the year. I will be In Moab checking out some slickrock with the jeep while your duning at little sahara in October, I will think of you as I drop off a 7' ledge and pick the seat back out of my ****. Hope you have some fun. Them Idaho boys are on this forum and on the planet. If you wish to meet up with some St ann locals. A couple of them run nos equipped hondas that run well, should be soem fun for ya. Later Jed

Old 09-22-2004, 09:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Well as you said if the weather is good enough I will try and make it down that weekend as well. I just can't pass up on this weekend though as the weather is looking to be awsome.

Old 09-28-2004, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Well it was a beautiful weekend and there was a lot of good racing to be had. I will try and make it down this weekend if you guys are still up for it. The weather is looking like it will be real nice this weekend as well so if that is the case I will be down on saturday.

Old 09-28-2004, 03:16 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

DSA,
Yours has red a arms right?
I saw you guys a few times, but never said hi, sorry. It seems like that happens alot. I will be down there this weekend as well. Hopefully I get to see a TurboDS.

Quick Reply: UTAH DS's!!!!