CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

UTAH DS's!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Yea, my DS has red A arms and is yellow red and orange.

Old 09-28-2004, 06:29 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

I will make sure I stop by and introduce myself this weekend, if your there.
Kam

Old 09-28-2004, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

DSaholic - where you the guy blowing past all the modded 450R's? I hear you were waxing some pretty built shees aswell. Can't wait to see your bike run.

Old 09-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

So that I am understanding this correctly Major. Your saying that DSaholic actually got fast? That just doesnt seem right but then again never say never.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Yea yea LOL ......Well lets just say that it is fast enough that i can play on the hill and turn some heads now. It sure is fun to see the looks that you get from people coming down on there 450's and banshee's after they just got beat buy a DS.

I buy no means am as fast as the majormobile but I think that I could at least get close enough to eat his roost....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

KGB, Stop buy and say hi it is always good to put faces to names on here.

Hey Demon if you would ever come down and vist I have a bottle with your name on it bubba.

Old 09-28-2004, 07:53 PM
Trailblazer
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Have you had any RADAR runs so you know mph up sandmountain and the valley??? glad to see some guys running Nitrous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Nope no radar runs but I am pulling the top of 4th on the valley side and the top of third on the face.

I think that i am running out of fuel on the valley beacuse it falls right on its face right at the top and I have to let off and shift out of third and finish the run. It only does it on the vally side, I can pull the whole face real hard but I think that wuth longer run on the face the float bowl can't recover fast enough. I am going to try some things this weekend if I make it down to see if I can't figure out what the problem is. If I could pull the whole hill like I start out it I would be much faster at the top. I also have the 5 hole nozzle that I am going to put in once I get the fuel issue figured out. I hope to have it tuned in real good buy next season.

CC,

I have looked for you down there but have yet to see you when I am there. Jed told me to look for you and see how I hold up against your YFZ. He helped me put the kit on and tune it in.

Old 09-28-2004, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

I had RWR shave a piston to 10.5/1 with nitrous rings and am getting it back together tommorrow and thursday. If all goes well I will be at LS sand mountain saturday morning some time. I want to get alcohol dialed in this weekend. I would rahter use more fuel than another piston. HA. Anyways, anyone know what kind of break in period is recommended on the new piston.

Old 09-28-2004, 11:23 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

CPC, you know Dave, sandahauler? White YFZ with 21" extremes GYTR pipe. DSaholic was putting lengths on him. His YFZ beat all others this last weekend (you or the Moroni boys were not there) His DS is one fast ****.
DSaholic, I will stop by for sure. Maybe we can go for a ride out back. I am taking my wife and her sister down, so I will be jonesing for a fast ride.
I will be there on Sat. afternoon. Hope to meet a few of you guys.

Old 09-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

You boys let me know how Cracker holds up to Cpc also. Cracker, cpc will give you all the test another four stroke can. Good luck! Sure wish I could be there to see all this action.

Quick Reply: UTAH DS's!!!!