CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

UTAH DS's!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 12:17 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

I have to go to the circus with the family this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I wont be down for atleast 3 weeks and I might tear the bike apart and send the motor off so i think i am done until feb. so for now the only way a guy could compare is speed. up the face i ran 56mph and 61mph up the valley. that is the middle of fifth gear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I beat Dave without my nitrous.
have fun boys
Later Dave

Old 09-29-2004, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

viper, no reason ya can't. Get the head outta the sledsazz and get down there. If dsaholic can stay in majors wake then I will definitely be behind him. We will see. I am interested to see how the v with nitrous does against some of these guys. No joke the thing is insane now. he tuned it down from a 35hp shot to a 25 after the last trip to st anthony cause you couldn't use the nitrous without the front wheel coming up and I mean quick. With a longer swing arm I think it would beat my turbo at the present settings up even a longer hill. in a drag with a banshee and 450 yfz(little of this and that) the V won by at least 15 bike lengths in an 1/8th mile. doubters come and watch it this weekend.

Old 09-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

There were two white YFZ's there that had trible graphics on one and superman stickers on the other and they were FAST, I think that they are the Moroni boys that you are speaking of. They are real nice guys and were alot of fun to race. On the face we were neck and neck but he did win buy about 1/2 a bike length right at the top. If I can learn to launch with the juice then I would have a better chance but I have to make up ground on the hill since they get me out of the hole.

Anyways I am really going to try and make it down but my main input bearing on my truck's tranny went out and I don't know if it will be fixed in time to go. I will let you guys know if I will be down buy friday. I might be able to talk my roommate into going and taking his truck if mine is still apart.

Old 09-29-2004, 05:57 PM
Trailblazer
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

ya thats the moroni boys. they have the best running yfz's besides mine. they run 42-43mph up the face and 47mph up the valley. they are great guys. they run pretty even with 650 viper as well. I only have 13-14 mph on them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] without nitrous I run 47 mph up the face and 54 mph up the valley so I only have 4 mph on them off nitrous
here is a video of all the yfz's when I race them I am not using nitrous but I do later in the video

UTAH"S FAST YFZ"S CLICK HERE

Old 09-29-2004, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Yup those are the boys that I was racing. That is one fast YFZ you have there. Maybe next year when I can get the 5 hole dialed in and the fuel issue figured out I might just might give you a run for you money. We will see. I would like to see you and Majorecho race when he gets his turbo dialed in as well. I raced him with my bike when I didn't have N2O and he beat me buy half the hill.

We will at least be able to break a lot of two stroke hearts down there next year.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

ckedd has a radar gun and will bring it with him to LS. Hopefully we have some good numbers. That is good video cpc.

Old 09-29-2004, 06:47 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

I must have missed Jared and Matt, I was looking for them.

Did you guys see the weather for this weekend?

From KSL.com weather section, location "Jericho"
SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT: MOSTLY CLEAR. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S. LOWS IN THE MID 30S.
SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT: PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S. LOWS IN THE MID 30S.

How about that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I hope to see some of you guys down there....

Old 09-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Well i still don't have my truck back so it is looking slim that i will be able to make this weekend. I will know for sure tomorrow.

Old 10-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

What a great riding spot. anyone close to Little Sahara should go. Perfect weather this weekend. Lots of very diverse riding including the most testing hills I have ever ridden. Lots of really good people and very family oriented. My DS turbo ran great but I was having some slight overheating problems when I would pull the hill in fourth. I hope .024 ring gap is enough.

Old 10-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default UTAH DS's!!!!

Sorry I missed you guys but I still don't have my truck back.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I hope to make it down next weekend for the holiday if the weather permits.

Quick Reply: UTAH DS's!!!!