CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?

Well rumor has it that Mr. HP is using some PAMI stuff.

It seems to be more than just a "rumor" as out at DS Days on CapeWindy's MRHP 730 there was a large grind mark on the cylinder right where the pami cylinders say PAMI, same size and everything. Makes me wonder?

Just trying to find out the truth.

Sean

Old 10-02-2004, 12:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

well after seeing other builts it seems that by changing bore there all about the same, looks like compression and cams are a pretty good place to start to look for power. then the nitrous and turbo take off. seems the word was a new cylinder from the old posts.

Old 10-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

The answer is simply: no.

What would you expect a cylinder to look like? Maybe it should have fins on it so you can visually distinguish the difference.

Old 10-02-2004, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Then why did Capewindy's cylinder have a large grind mark on the side right where it normally says PAMI? Why did you grind that big area there?

Old 10-03-2004, 03:44 AM
Pro Rider

HMMMM, i've gotten comfirmation MR.HP has bought a PAMI cylinder.... interesting....

Old 10-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok so let me get this straight, MR HP bought a Pami cyl and used it as his own. And to try and cover it up he "ground" the PAMI off the side of it.
After seeing some of his other machine work I would tend to believe that <u>IF</u> he actualy did do that and tried to cover it up, that he would do it in a less conspicuous way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Doesn't add up to me. JMO

Old 10-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider

I don't think he did, there were too many people involved in the development to have him just buy one from someone else. Anyways, even if he did, what is the problem. If you buy a kfx400, it is made by suzuki, and noone complains.

Justin

Old 10-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

If Mr H says he isnt, then he isnt.

Old 10-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Range Rover

I think that you should have more evidence, than a grind mark before you start accussing someone of such a thing.

The way I see it. If Capewindy got the performance from the MRHP730 kit that he expected, then this thread shouldn't even exist.

Old 10-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, here come all the MRHP lovers. I have nothing against mrhp but i have just seen as an interesting rumor/possible fact. Blackhawk and a few others on the forum even saw the large grind mark on the side of his cylinder and were suspicious and wondering why he would do that.

And to answer couchonwheels... By Sunday Capewindy's 730 was not running very well and blowing lots of oil out the crankcase vent so i wouldnt call that the performance he expected. I dont know if what happened was his fault or the builders fault but something happened in the motor.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sean

Quick Reply: Mr.HP using PAMI stuff?